From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
(Redirected from (Mr.) Sunshine)
- Extremely enthusiastic about just about everything.
- Apparently unfamiliar with the concept of formal wear.
- Acknowledged member of the Camarilla.
- Acclaimed by Primogen Angela Aspinwall
History goes here
- He takes nothing seriously.
- He takes everything seriously.
- He currently works part-time as a janitor.
- He has either inherited or stolen a small fortune.
- He has no fashion sense whatsoever.
- His faux-tuxedo is an avant-garde fashion statement mocking the very concept of formal wear.
- He's usually hallucinating.
- He can see visions of the future, but has trouble controlling when.
- He was almost literally born yesterday.
- The wide-eyed neonate act is a bit too... convenient; he's hiding his true age.
- He has conversations with empty space.
- That space isn't empty.
- Add more rumors here.
Allies, Associates, and Enemies
- "Sunshine is the best friend a neonate could ask for, practically family. He understands me, we have a lot in common, and he knows how to make me smile. I won't forget about that kind of influence in my unlife." - Sibylla Kerczechov
- Your quote here
- "You want the truth? Which one?"
- "It won't be, but it probably will be...?"
- "I knew it!!!"
- "I'm very good at not getting punched. Which is good, because I'm also good at making people want to punch me."
- "Uncovering secrets is easy. Just find out what makes Everyone uncomfortable and work your way back."
- "I'm technically not a Necromancer."
- "Apparently raising your own corpse every night doesn't count as Necromancy."
- "Are we pretending that time is linear?"
- "Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst." - Anonymous
- "I like this year. I think this year is gonna be ok. It won't be, but I can think whatever I want." - Jason Steele
- "Listen, we’re all aware of that spheroid of minced skin and bone hovering directly outside our field of view but let’s try to ignore it." - also Jason Steele