What you find in the woods found you hours ago. Pray he ain't hungry.
Name: Abraham Eklund
Embrace Year: 1862
Position: Sheriff and Myrmidon of the Ellsworth Carthian Movement
Notable Traits: Full body fur resembling the Sasquatch stories of legend.
- Birth 1826
- 1860 Enlists with Union Army at first announcement of Secession
- 1862 Embrace after the battle of Antietam
- 1896 Joins Carthian Movement
- 1956 After the murder of a human victim Abraham is apprehended by the Sheriff and brought to court meeting Queen Helene. He is pushed to serve out a sentence of five years as a Sheriff's Deputy.
- 1962-1989 Disappears off the grid falling to Torpor
Hobbies and Interests
- Hunting and fishing
- Playing Pool
Abraham is illiterate, and very sensitive about it.
Abraham got his positions at court on someone else's order. He is entirely a mindless puppet.
Abraham religiously counts every kill of his life and unlife. He's up to nearly one hundred.
Abraham is under a Norse curse things break when a certain lady is around.
- "Your quote here."
- "Dear Abe, try not to eat the ravens. They are just the messengers after all." -Caitrìona le Frerelane Barstow
- " Together we are a cherry blossom tree. He is my roots and I am his cherry blossoms. He keeps me grounded in truth and I keep him connected with the heavens." -Arietta Musette Chanson
- "Putting Abe and I together in the same room is dynamite. We make a great team for putting on the best floor show. Kudos to you Sheriff for having the fortitude to weather my crazy schemes. Next time...Red Carpet...."-Vidal St. Croix
- Childer and envoys into the mortal world
- Antagonistic ties
- Deputies and Investagators
- Sparring partners
Player: Zach Shepard
Member Number: US2017020066
Location: NE Region