Commonly Known Information
Name: Adlai Rothstein
Lineage: Cobhair Seilbheachd
Society: Independent Alliance
Position: Guardian of the Sacred Spaces
Status (Known to members of the Independent Alliance)
- Adlai was born on August 6th, 1966
- At the age of 20 Adlai began managing the family finances
- Adlai received the Proxy Kiss in 1989
- He graduated from the Emory University School of Medicine in 1991
- Adlai married Deborah Dunsirn in February of 1992
- Adlai completed his residency at his family’s medical facilities in 1993
- Adlai was embraced on April 4th, 1994
- Adlai’s son was born on November 4th, 1994
- Adlai left Accounting (which he did under the family) in 1998.
- He assumed control (as CEO) of the family businesses and facilities in 2000
- Adlai is my adviser, my business manager, and my grandson. If you refer to him simply as my or any Giovanni's wallet again our business will be at an end." - Asher Rothstein
- If you want the answer, ask the question.” - Agnese Giovanni di Calderari
- "I just love Adlai, I love all the Rothsteins! They're such loyal, pleasant people, and Adlai did me a big favor by taking the Virago position off my shoulders. I'd highly recommend him and his family for any ghost-or-otherwise-undead issues you might be having, they're fabulous!" - Nitya Nataraja
- Adlai contributes to every charity in Atlanta.
- Yes, he does contribute to charity, but his true reason why is still hidden
- Adlai is a die hard Tears for Fears fan.