From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
- General lack of tact
- Appears to be wearing a cardigan over a black snake leather jumpsuit (but isn't, of course)
- Obviously heavily modified with vicissitude
- Missing all traces of toes, genitals, and hair
- Covered in black and silver scales
- Speech doesn't always match mouth movement, and seems to come from the neck rather than the mouth
- Thickness of scales around the head and hands varies from night to night
- Inflatable throat sac
- Initiated as a True Sabbat.
History goes here
- Immediately prior to its Embrace, it was turned inside-out; it spent all of its time as a False Sabbat attempting to reverse the damage, and wouldn't succeed until years later.
- It prefers being underwater.
- It regularly consorts with merfolk.
- Its Haven is filled with octopuses and/or creatures resembling octopuses.
- It has some sort of grudge with an extraplanar entity.
- It is as adept with Thaumaturgy as is physically possible for a Tzimisce to be without becoming a Koldun.
- Its Sire is a Koldun.
- It frequently tests torture methods on itself and takes notes.
- It has somehow managed to reanimate a tiny skeleton.
- It has attempted to teach an Octopus to drive a car.
Add more rumors here
Allies, Associates, and Enemies
- "Aeshna is... unique. Strange, certainly. I can't say I enjoyed everything about my time as False Sabbat, but we were a good fit for each other." - Calix