Akheilos Deep Diver
- Y'know that place you went on vacation on the coast a few years back.... you suspect Akheilos was in the waters nearby.
- He's the calmest shark you've ever met; how does he stay so calm?
- Add your own.
- "I like this tadpole. Decent, hardworking, goes along with jokes, and doesn't ask nosey questions. Highly recommended." - 'Spector
- Add your own.
Allies and Friends
- ILWU Local 19 Longshoremen's Union
- Lucy's Seaside Burger Bar
- The denizens of Fisherman's Terminal
- The Vashon Island Slew
- The Sept of the Reach
- Red Water
Shrouded past, even from himself. Works and lives at a seedy burger bar on the edge of Burien. Well mannered despite a brutish appearance.
April 14th, 2011: A shark awoke in the middle of the Persian Gulf, under the gunwale of the USS Theodore Roosevelt with no memories of his life. He Swam.
November 2nd, 2011: After completing a Rite of Passage with the Slew Ruined Tides, Akheilos is granted his name as a full adult of Rokea Society. He began his Long Swim.
December 27th, 2012: Akheilos entered the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and decided to settle in the comfortable waters of the Puget Sound.
February 19th, 2013: Akheilos completed a Rite of Passage with the Central Basin Slew under dubious circumstances, earning his place as Deep Diver, a Rokea of the Shallows (Rank 2) with a tainted reputation.
August 12th, 2017: With the Undersea in chaos for the upcoming eclipse, Akheilos Deep Diver seeks out the safety and camaraderie that a Sept provides.
April 15th, 2018: Akheilos took part in a rite of lamprey derivation, ending the decades-long curse on Seattle. He bears a scar like the Garou symbol for sacrifice located on the back of his neck. It glows faintly in the undersea.
Player: Ari Kohrn
Player Email: ABKohrn@gmail.com
VST: Peg Brewer
VST Email: email@example.com
Code created by Abby. Editing by Toby.