Information Known by Kindred Society
Full Name: al-Katharah (al-Qaw-THa-Ra)
Aliases: alKahdarah, Ibn al-Eankabout
Social Class: Master Elder
Position(s): Emir of Bortucal
- Established (Elder)
- Confirmed (Elder)
- Privileged (Elder)
- Loyal x2
- Disgraced (Boonbreaker)
Group(s) of Interest: Suspected Member of Marlowe's Conservatives, Suspected former Leatherface
Notable Traits: Arcane, Pied Piper
Known For: Loremaster, Blackmail, Monopolistic Influence, Vengeful Nature
Country of Origin: Egypt (16th Century)
A Nosferatu Elder obsessed with the Jyhad. He delights in the fear of others and jealously guards his faith and family.
A dark shadow that many find hard to describe after meeting. Often the only memory that remains of him is a roiling wave of insects, the cacophonous sounds of their swarm, and, the mask he wears when he must be above ground.
al-Katharah is a Nosferatu Elder from Cairo with a deep dislike of the clanless, whom he believes are a sign of the day of judgement. While he spent almost the entirety of his unlife in Cairo, he was known to travel even then in search of lost tomes and in pursuit of his own agenda. While ever the friend of Ashirra vampires, alKatharah is known to bear some grudge against the Tremere clan that may be related to his friendship with the Assamites of the MIddle East. His first years in America were a difficult adjustment and he found camaraderie amongst the Giovanni of New Jersey, whom shared a common love of family and had adapted their Catholic faith well to their new unlife. While claiming he is newly arrived in California, it is unclear how long alKatharah has stalked the streets of Orange County.
Timeline of Major Locations
- 1556 to 1921 – Cairo, Eygpt
- 1921 to 1976 – Unknown
- 1976 to 1997 – Trenton, NJ, US
- 1997 to 2017 – Unknown
- 2017 to Current – Orange County, CA, USA
Known Allies & Associates
- A former Leatherface that converted to Islam
- A Nosferatu that hunts Caitiff for their blood to feed his insatiable hunger
- Unable to master the Banu Hajj's sorcery, he is obsessed with the Tremere's magic and covets it
- He moved to the arid Southern Californa climate because he did not like the sort of fauna he attracted on the East Coast.
- At attempted to sow discord between two Clans, but to what end?
- Your rumor here.
- "The Emir has ensured my safety within his domain and for that I am grateful. I am able to work with him professionally and I hope in time he will see the value of having a Tremere on his court." - Emmett Legrasse
- "خوف أولئك الذين كنت قد هاجمت." - Salomé St. John
- “My number one fan.” - James Miller
Player: Khaldoun Khelil - US2015070051
Player Email: alKatharah@gmail.com
Storyteller: Aly Rubino
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Orange County, CA, USA