Bullets delivered at the velocity of your choice.
I am going to prepare the way for you, so that where I am going you may follow.
Name: Alex the Kurgarrû
Pronouns: he/his or ze/hir depending on context
Traits / Job:
see résumé (For Hire!) Pursuing Golconda
, a Toreador bloodline that was independent until the 1980s
Autark, the better to trade with you as a neutral party Laibon
Base of Operations: Chicago, IL . . . but perhaps moving to Enoch soon
Player: Michael "Alan" Thomas II
Player Email: Click here
Storyteller: Steven Atchley
Storyteller Email: Click here
Domain: Chicago, IL
Alex is an Ishtar worshipper and artistic devotee of gun fu. He was a traveling "legitimate" arms dealer embraced after the Ishtarri opened up to the outside world. He prefers to stay Autarkis in order to trade more neutrally with the three non-Sabbat sects, but this makes him only tenuously protected by the local authorities.
If he had a Colt Commando service revolver, he would name it "Alice."
- 1955: Is born Alexander [REDACTED] in St. Louis
- 1991: is Embraced while scouting for expanded North African arms markets
- 1991–199X: Learns how to be a vampire, begins worshipping Ishtar, changes his name to Alex Kurgarrû
- 199X–1999: Is a traveling arms trader, making connections in the Kindred world
- 1999–2012: Is still wandering, but now fights against the Sabbat
- Known theaters of operations: Illinois, Georgia
- 2012–2017: Is a traveling arms trader, making connections in the Kindred world
- 2017: Moves to Chicago
- He's actually a Caitiff and is just using an uncommon, unverifiable bloodline as a cover.
- His art form is actually origami; he makes a paper crane for every person he kills or torpors.
- Add your own!
- Try paying Ambassador T.V. for a look at Alex's boon list for a selection of satisfied customers.
- Add your own!
Alex's "artistic inspiration" shelf (IC and OOC)