From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
PC is known to be DEAD
Katalena Elizabeta Gunnvaldr, Señora de La Mancha.
Master Elder of Clan Ventrue
Architect of the Tower
- Confirmed, Established, & Privileged Elder of the Camarilla
- 545 Born in what is now Spain, under the rule of Theudis, King of the Visigoths in Hispania. Given the name Amalfrida.
- 573 Ghouled, under clan Ventrue by Bǫðríkr Gunnvaldr
- 598 Embraced into Clan Ventrue by Bǫðríkr Gunnvaldr, renamed Katalena Elizabeta Gómez.
- 1051 Left Accounting, took control over La Mancha. Took on Bjorn DeWitherin as a ghoul.
- 1200's Met with Maryam Al-Karami, offering her services to the Luminary.
- 1391 - 1493: The Anarch Revolt and the Treaty of Thorns
- 1483 Sired T̶r̶i̶s̶t̶á̶n̶ ̶C̶y̶p̶r̶i̶a̶n̶u̶s̶ .
- 1510-1520, worked with Nepos.
- 1643 Sired Fritz Gunnvalder and went torpor
- 1710 Woke from Torpor.
- 1946 Went into Torper as the world shifted back from the second World War after Siring Bjorn DeWitherin.
- 2001 Rose from Torper to greet the new world.
- 2010 Worked with Dr. Kitty Pendleton.
- 2019 Moved to Columbus, Ga
- 2019 March, moved to Atlanta Ga.
- 2019 March, moved to Savannah Ga.
- 2019 April, Claimed Praxis of Columbus Ga.
- 2019 June, Reunited with her SireBǫðríkr Gunnvaldr.
A blonde woman of mid-thirties with cold blue eyes. She dresses for the saddle and is not known for partaking much of feminine fashions. Amalfrida has the look of someone who has worked their way from the lowest places on the earth and risen by the power of her own work. Calm, but stern, she is not quick to anger, but she is quick to act.
- Zander Kovacs of Clan Toreador
- Heinrich Tannerhauser of Clan Brujah
- Kory Willaims Ursa of Clan Gangrel
- Gene "Rowdy" Taylor of Clan Gangrel
- She isn't really a blue blood you know? She's really a Crusader.
- I hear she killed her first childe when he joined the Sabbat.
- She threw a spoon at the Prince of Santa Domingo.
- She was killed in an attack on Julia Antasia, Its said she was trying to kill Julia.
- "Your rumor."
- " Once the woman was my sword. Now she is my pen. Times change little." - Bǫðríkr Gunnvaldr
- " If anyone would question her honor and loyalty, I would call them a fool. She is nearly faultless. I say nearly because perfection is for God alone." -Anz Gunnvaldr
- " Like an image from the days of old, she stands in armor with sword at the ready. Not since the days of my boyhood have I looked in awe at such perfection as is this woman. -unknown
- "Your quote." - Your Name
Executive of Southeastern United States
Vaunted Member of Clan Ventrue
Knight of the Blood
Sworn Vassal to Luminary Elder Maryam Al-Karami
- Lady Olenna
- Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham