Amir Isfahani Aurelius
Commonly Known Information
Name: Amir Isfahani Aurelius
Social Status: Elder
Clan: Assamite (Vizier)
Amir seldom speaks openly of his past, except to remark upon his travels and the sights he has witnessed in his life. But what is known to most (especially those who are familiar with certain naming conventions) is that he is from Isfahan, back when the Persian Empire was in power. Since then, he has lived in a wide variety of places, and he has made the acquaintance of many Kindred along the way. He studies anthropology, taking great enjoyment in understanding the histories and cultures of various nations. It is his admitted scholarly interest as a Vizier.
- Amir has never shown his true face.
- Might have been just a sex toy of a Pharaoh.
- He is part of a group of killers with Luciana Santora, who he seeks recognition from...
- He puts the *Sass* in Sassamite!
- He plays chess with his enemies to learn how they think.
- He is in a serious romantic relationship with his youngest childe.
- He is so kind to younger Kindred because he isn't really an Elder.
- Add your own!
- "I am proud of what my nephew has become." - Soheil Aurelius Shaykh Isfahani
- "A kind man whose friendship I cherish dearly. Cunning, intelligent, with a deeper understanding than many even consider." - Jenny Masterson
- "I... damnit, how did he do that? Bravo... leashed me good and proper." - Angela Deth
- "It's rare that I see someone more than once the way that I first saw Elder Aurelius. Suffice to say, I have been glad to see him on both occasion." - Ailis Cárthach
- "He acts decisively, not impulsively." - Luciana Santora DuVal
- "It is known that our Harpy has a razor tongue, so sharp that most of his victims don't even feel its sting until it is too late." - Luciana Santora DuVal
- "I am truly blessed to have a sire whose intentions are selfless gaining him the respect of many. A true role model for the young to look up to as an Elder." - Jared Wynters
- "It is amazing how similar we think. Wisdom and compassion in a brilliant package." - Myrium
- "A dutiful Harpy, knows how to make use of those with talent." - Phoenix
- "You can learn much simply by watching Harpy Amir. And his advice is impeccable." - Brenda Bittersea
- "He is possessed of both an effortless graciousness and an excellent sense of humor... It will be much to my delight should our paths cross again." - Annette Voclain
- Add your own!
Player: Dana W.
Player Email: email@example.com
Storyteller: Mary Dubuisson
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Dominican Republic