From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Freedom And Music Above All
Elder of the Revolution
Sire: Madeleine Tonnerre[]
Within the Chaos of Music, you find the Divine.
Commonly Known Information
Clan: Daughters of Cacophony
- Anastasia is really a ghost.
- Anastasia is her family's assassin, that's why she an Anarch.
- The bells on her outfit are made from the ashes of her enemies.
- "I cursed a Prince and his city burned to the ground. This is why I left the Tower."
- Embrace Date is Not Public Knowledge. She was embraced in Europe.
- Time Spent in Europe before arriving in the United States. Stuff happened that is not public knowledge. (character ties wanted)
- 1800 – Anastasia arrives in New Orleans. (character ties wanted)
- 1806: Anastasia arrives in Cincinnati for the first time.
- 1811 - Anastasia Embraces Doris Ashview https://wiki2017.mindseyesociety.org/wiki/Doris_Ashview
- 1811 to 1861 – With the invention of steam engines, Anastasia begins to travel up and down the great Mississippi as an entertainer; learning the many musical styles and instruments that she encounters along the way.
- 1860 – Anastasia declares herself to be an Anarch.
- 1861 to 1865 – American Civil War: Anastasia is in Cincinnati during the Civil War.
- 1870 to 1910 – Anastasia travels the U.S. via the railroad, again as a wandering entertainer. In search of the music again, she seeks to learn the many different musical styles that she encounters. (character ties wanted)
- May 14, 1878 – Anastasia attends the first performance took place at the Cincinnati Music Hall.
- May 5, 1891 - Anastasia attends the opening of Carnegie Hall, then known as Music Hall, opens its doors in New York with its first public performance under the guest conductor, Tchaikovsky.
- 1910 – Anastasia returns to Cincinnati to stay, opening the Nightingale musical club, inviting the musicians and singers she’d met in her travels to Cincinnati to perform.
- 1914 to 1918 – World War 1 – Anastasia stays in Cincinnati, helping to build the city up and establish a music scene with her club.
- 1917 – Anastasia learns of a new musical movement called Jazz and helps it take root in Cincinnati.
- 1920’s – The Roaring ’20’s in Cincinnati: Anastasia’s club becomes a speak-easy. Diego helps Anastasia run The Nightingale by running the legal side of the club while Anastasia runs the underground.
- 1929 to 1939 – The Great Depression
- 1939 to 1945 – World War 2
- 1950 – As the Sabbat took control of Cincinnati, Anastasia moved north and settled in the village of Wilmington, Ohio.
- 1951 to 1970 – Anastasia chases “the music” again, wandering the U.S. avoiding cities in crisis.
- 1952 – The Moondog Coronation Ball, Cleveland, Ohio: Anastasia tries to attend the first every “Rock and Roll” concert, but fails due to the concert being oversold and the ensuing riots in the streets.
- 1958 – The Camarilla take control of Cincinnati, Anastasia continues to “chase the music”, exploring the major cities around Ohio and Indiana.
- 1970 – Anastasia returns to Cincinnati, living in Wilmington, but staying active in Cincinnati. She opens a music shop in Wilmington that makes guitars.
- 1975 – Anastasia helps the Anarchs take control of Cincinnati from both the Camarilla and the Sabbat.
- 1979 – Anastasia attends the ill-fated concert held by the band The Who.
- 1980 – Anastasia’s club “The Nightingale” continues to survive, playing local music and helping many musicians get their start.
- 1999 to 2009 – Anastasia spends most of her nights in Wilmington, away from Sanctuary and hiding from Hunters.
- 2010 – Anastasia assists Cincinnati against the Sabbat.
- 2011 – The Camarilla turns against the Anarchs and the Anarchs over turn the Camarilla in Cincinnati. Anastasia helps in the fighting. Afterwards, Anastasia questions the former Harpy during the Trial.
- 2014 – Anastasia attends the gathering in which Captain Quinn is named the new Baron of Cincinnati.
- Present Day – Anastasia owns a music shop in Wilmington, Ohio, and The Nightingale nightclub in Cincinnati, Ohio. She is active in Sanctuary, helping “new” vampires adjust to the city and its politics.
Player: Aubrey Kelly
Player email: email@example.com
C@M Number: US2002021736
VST:  Cincinnati VST: Chris 'Ace' Hendrix ]
Domain: Flames From Ashes
Email player for details regarding history, and for contacts or background ties.