Andreas is a young, painfully handsome man with a disarming smile who always dresses in the newest fashion trends for the corporate world as a clear indicator of his vast wealth. His dark eyes and sharp, well-defined features are framed by black hair, cut and styled with precision, and he’s never seen without a unique, silver tie tac bearing the Giovanni Family crest.
Although born as the youngest son of a wealthy merchant branch of the Giovanni, Andreas managed to climb to the top over his brothers and sisters through cunning and savvy. Like most of the Giovanni, Andreas possessed the talents of a necromancer; which he used for stealing the secrets of the Family’s enemies, and other forms of blackmail and extortion. Andreas used Wraith servants to gain a foothold behind the scenes in Venice that allowed the Family to flourish not just in the areas of the occult, but to amass wealth and political power as well. The creative use of the Family’s natural talent caught the eye of the elder Claudius and won him the embrace. Andreas continued to act as the Family bureaucrat through the rise [and ultimately fall] of power within Venice, occasionally traveling abroad on merchant vessels to oversee new shipments, trade and negotiate deals with foreign powers.
Time Frame for Embraces: 1600 CE to 1700 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Independent Alliance
- Path: Humanity or Death and the Soul.
- Special: Childer of Andreas Giovanni would be embraced for cleverness, creativity or ruthlessness; usually all three.
- Special: Childer of Andreas Giovanni are always loyal to the Family, but particularly Andreas himself and heed his word as both Sire and employer.
- Merits: Childer of Andreas Giovanni often have either the Personal Masquerade or Whisper of Life Merit as the ability to blend with mortals increases influences and successes in the business arena.