From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
“There is no great genius without some touch of madness.”
Name: Angelique Trenton
Other Names: Angel
Camarilla Position: None
Lineage: House Kensington
Physical Description: Angel is a pretty young woman, appearing to be in her early 20's. She has shoulder length hair, usually styled with bright colors, pale skin, and big blue eyes. She's curvaceous and slightly heavy-set, and can often be found in ripped jeans and a t-shirt.
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe
History of the Girl
Creativity and madness often go hand in hand; the muse is fickle, and the mind is finite.
As a child, Angel thought she had her life all planned out. Music moved her soul, and she was content to be carried along with it. But life rarely goes as planned. Her embrace at the age of 20 left her stripped of all that she'd known, and she found herself a hollow shell of the woman she'd once been. The loss of her music was devastating, rage and grief eventually giving way to madness. In time, she found a new muse, though she still longs for the music that once held her.
In sculpture and working with her hands, Angel found herself once again, and pulled herself from the darkness of her own mind. Although she works with all mediums, she finds particular joy in bronze.
Moments in Time
- 1969 - Born Angelique Marie Trenton
- 1975 - Angelique's parents realize that their daughter is a musical prodigy. She is home schooled so that she can focus on her musical gifts and is later enrolled in Julliard's pre-college division
- 1985 - Angel, as she is known to her family, graduates high school early and enters Julliard full-time. Her focus lies in vocal performance and piano.
- 1989 - Angel is embraced after being stalked by an extended period by her sire. The traumatic event stripped her of her voice and ability to perform.
- 1991 - Distraught at her failure as a Toreador and her inability to perform, coupled with the deep disappointment from her Sire, Angel looks to other artistic endeavors. While she has lost her voice, she finds another outlet in sculpting.
- 1994 - Angel's sire is killed, and she is fully embraced by the rest of her lineage.
- "I was lost once, wandering in the woods without a compass. When Papa found me, he freed me. He let me spread my wings and fly..." ~ Angel on The Mourned
Enter your quotes about Angel here
- "My grandniece is a brilliant and talented flower shacked by fear and self doubt. Should the shackles ever come off... she will be as wondrously monstrous as she is beautiful." Adrien Reynard
- "Angel is my dear Sister, despite not being immediately my broodmate. She makes me smile, and I am never short of ideas of what to get her for Christmas. Out of the three of us siblings, Benedict is the brains, I am the heart, but Angel is the spitit. She may confuse me from time to time, but I love my dear sister." Julian Motgomery-Westwood
Rumor has it...
- Angel isn't really a Toreador, but a Malkavian that someone in the Kensington line adopted. She definitely has an air of crazy about her...
"Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Claudia Donovan, Warehouse 13
Friends and Family
- Friends and Allies
- Rivals and Enemies
- Customers - Angel creates sculptures, often dark and terrifying things.
Player: April Douglas
Name: April Douglas
Member Number: US2002034121
Domain: Kansas City, MO
This page was inspired by The Red Queen and mangled by myself.