Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Anna "Shadow Thief" Marston
Notable Traits: Athro Shadow Lord Rabagash Lupus. Generally found in her Lupus form. Dresses in relatively formal business wear when in her Homid form.
Camp: Children of the Crow
Sept: Associated with none
Anna currently travels from Sept to Sept. She observes. She asks pointed questions. And then she leaves. She won't talk about the deeds that earned her her rank. The spirits know, and that's just going to have to be good enough.
- Seems to be the only person who can make her cousin Adam laugh.
- Doesn't look as old as she claims to be. I mean, 130 years old? Nah.
- Graced a Fostern Ragabash with a new deed name, That Asshole. - That Asshole
- “What shall I Call you?” - That Asshole
- "I like her. She swings a mean tail." - Jo Trevino
- "Shadow Thief has proven to be a credit to her tribe. It is rare for me to find a Shadow Lord I do not mind but fighting beside her has shown her to be a valuable ally. I look forward to fighting beside her again soon." - Thrall Larssen
- I have known Anna for many years. She is a credit to the Nation. We may not always agree on methods but our goals are often in accord. She is, perhaps, the most thoughtful Lupus of my acquaintance." Elder Fianna Theurge, Fergus mac Elrath
- "The elderberry is in the kitchen garden; the uncle is in Kiev."
- "The thief who steals 3 kopeks is hanged; the thief who steals 50 kopeks is praised."
- "If you're afraid of wolves, don't go in the forest."
- "Yes, and a goat was eating a wolf."
- "Your elbow is close, yet you can't bite it."
- "One doesn't shear the naked sheep."
Player: Kat M.
Player Email: AnnaMarstonMES@gmail.com
Storyteller: Dave M.
Storyteller Email: Houcam.vtm.vst@gmail
Location: Houston, TX