"Sight. Stability. Strength."
Name: Antonio Diaz
Clan: Ventrue (Crusader)
Lineage: House Castille
City: Vancouver, BC
Pack: The Last Vigil
- Purified as a Member of the Inquisition
- Anointed as a Keeper of the Sacred Text
- Honourable by the word of Regent Temoch the Jackal
- Honourable by the word of Archbishop Stanislas Tierney
- Battle-Scarred by the word of Ductus Tyrus
- Speaks in a flat, stoic tone, reflective of one who has purged most emotions.
- Walks a Path of Enlightenment.
- Carries an iron Reliquary, a mark of his membership in the Sabbat Inquisition.
- Wears a coat with multiple collars atop the traditional reds of the Inquisition.
- "The mind of Inquisitor Diaz is as sharp as the Sword of Caine itself. His faith matches his intellect, and any Cainite would be wise to seek advice or follow the footsteps of this seasoned commander." - La Mariposa
- "Diaz is everything the Inquisition should be. I have never met, and for sure will never meet, a better man of the cloth. Not only is he competent and logical, he is respectful and exemplifies the true nature of the Code of Milan. His faction would benefit greatly from his leadership and guidance." - Valerie Evans
- "Fuck the Inquistion... except Diaz.... we fought a demon together and that makes him cool." - Alexander Iscariot
- "I met him in Mexico City, a well mannered Cainite. I did enjoy meeting him. I hope to see him in the nights to come. As an ally, not for him to come knocking down my door." - Emilia Odobleja
- "He gave me a chance. I would rather be ashes than disappoint him." - Valerie Evans
- "Diaz is my favorite Inquisitor, he's stern, brash, and looks good in a suit. He also knows the value of a good Loyalist, unlike most of the other Inquisitors I know." - Mordechai
- "Good try, monster. But "the dragon cannot regrow a head it itself devours." Knowledge, not dogma, wins the day, Inquisitor." - Thaddeus Moreau
- "Your quote." - Your Name!
- Diaz is old - but not an Elder.
- Diaz has a tiny pistol called the Noisy Cricket.
- He's diablerized a Methusalah...
- Two collars popped is normal. It's when you see three up that you have to watch out.
- He has become a fast fan of Game of Thrones.
- Glowing cat ears are not his favorite.
- Looks damn good in the glow of a smartphone screen. Damn good indeed.
- Your rumour here!
Out of Character Information
I am looking for ties in the following areas:
- Ally ties
- Antagonistic ties