Embraced in 1539 because of his combat and protection prowess, Apocryphus has honed his skills from centuries of contracts. He prefers to protect and defend, but will go out on attack if the price is right, or the target interests him enough.
- 1539 embraced in York, UK
- 1772 moved to the US, NYC
- 1865 Sired Amelia
- 1945 moved to Atlanta under a contract
- 2012 Signed the Atlanta Triumvirate Accord
- 2014 lost Amelia in a fight with hunters, sired another and lost her that same night
- He has promised protection to a Setite, Nitya Nataraja
- He prefers to rest in churches.
- He will take any contract.
- He has never nor will he ever take a Ghoul.
- He's considered part of the decor at the church where he resides. Once, some kids vandalized him in his sleep.
- He is the Éminence grise of Atlanta and it's surrounding areas.
- "As allies of necessity against an infernalist, I have seen Apocryphus fight. None should take him lightly." - Amis Ward Harlow
- "Each stone is a wonder waiting for its moment to be released by the will of flesh, what then must be the wonder to be shaped by the will of stone upon soft bleeding things?" - Axis
- "There are few I can respect quite as much as a guardian than this Kindred." - Mila Rurik
- "How beautiful it is to have someone that needs nothing of you but your company and with great wings shields the soul candle from the winds that threaten to darken it. He has been my dearest friend aside from my sister, and that in itself is the best gift I have ever been granted." - Rowan Byrd
- “I've only spoken to him once but I was impressed, and NOT just because he's a giant towering mass of stone with horns and wings. What was even more impressive was his stories of facing an Infernalist alongside his Gangrel companion Janos, and, more yet---he said he doesn't see me as evil for being a Setite. Have you ANY idea how unique that is? We may not have had a proper conversation since---but I've always had a smile for him when he's passed by me." - Nitya Nataraja
- "A brother with a strong will and hard skin" - Chimera
- "I do not compare. If I did, I may say he is the best of us. But I do not." - Adyton
- "He is not a creature one should take for granite" *dead pan* - Enyo
- "To all outward appearances, he is as unmovable and dispassionate as the mountain, but within him is the smoldering soul of an ancient fury. There are lessons that will never be forgotten." Luciana Santora DuVal
Player: Eric P
Player Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storyteller: Nathan A.
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Location: Atlanta, GA