|Player Email:||armitage@ camarilla.stormmage.com|
|Storyteller Email:||apocalpyse@ fortmyersbynight.org|
|Location:||Fort Myers, FL|
As a human...
Armitage appears to be an athletic Filipino kid in his late teens and early twenties with black hair and brown eyes. As all Glass Walkers, he has a fascination with technology, and this manifests in his cyberpunk fashion choices. Armitage's Steel Fur, when activated in full body mode, manifests as small carbon-black hexagonal plates with brass inlays.
As a wolf...
Armitage's wolf form is that of a black and gold timber wolf with golden eyes.
As a metis...
In his metis breed form, Armitage is a nightmare of black carbon-fiber steel, chrome circuitry, hydraulic pistons, and ceramic and steel teeth and claws. He wields his his vorpal two-handed sword, Jabberwock, in combat.
History Repeating - Stargazer Gailliard
Honesty's Sake - Child of Gaia Philodox
?? - Stargazer Theurge
?? - Corax
Connections and Accomplices
Dr. Strangelove - Assisted with the cybernetic surgery in 2014.
- 2007 - Born Metis in the Fort Myers Caern with the flaw fragile bones.
- 2008 - Fort Myers Caern is destroyed and the Sept is killed or scattered.
- 2008 - Found broken and alone by History Repeating in the ruins of the Caern.
- 2014 - First change and joined the Glass Walker tribe.
- 2014 - Underwent extensive cybernetic surgery with Glass Walker rites to correct the fragile bones flaw.
- 2015 - Returned to Fort Myers where there were finally enough Gaian shifters to reform the Sept.
- Armitage is more machine than wolf.
- Armitage no longer has bones, claws, or teeth. They've all been replaced with carbon-fiber steel and ceramic.
- Tellus Electronics can track Armitage anywhere on Earth. If he could only find out where that tracker is...