Name: Aron LaCoix
Deed Name: Quests for the Bite
Tribe: Silver Fangs
Pack: Winds of Change
Known to the Nation
Aron is a former kinfolk of House Unbreakable Hearth and son of Sabine LaCoix. He was married to one of the rising stars of Clan Crescent Moon, Vasha Tereshchenko, and father of her children. After her death and the subsequent awful events that followed, he sought out the Bite. After approaching numerous Silver Fangs and telling his awful tale, he appeared back in the city of his wife's death a newly changed Silver Fang. His lips are sealed as to the person that performed the Bite and who provided the Deed Name "Quests for the Bite" for fear of his mother and in-laws seeking retribution.
He has a 9-year old son named Vasily LaCoix-Tereshchenko that lives with him near the Sept of the Rising Moon. The Den Parent, Annverasti "Dam Karma" Mjullman, agreed to watch over Vasily whenever Aron's duties as a Garou called him away from the Sept.
- Heroic Lineage (Sabine LaCoix)
- Tainted Rank (Cliath)
- August 8, 1979 - Born to Sabine LaCoix in Chicago, IL
- 1985-1997 - As he grew older, assisted his Father and the Den Parent in their duties of protecting the Kinfolk, as well as sitting in on classes devoted to the training of soon-to-be Garou.
- 1989 - Aron’s brother James is born.
- 1998 - Sabine owed the Clan of the Crescent Moon her first born kinfolk male as part of her deal when marrying Sabine's husband. Aron was married to Vasilisa "Vasha" Tereshchenko (NPC), a Garou niece of King Lazar Tvarivitch.
- 1998 - Moved to Russia to be with his new wife and to start a new family.
- 1999 - Their first child, Alexei is born.
- 2002 - The couple’s second child is born, Nadia Tereschenko
- 2004 - Tatiana & Sofia are born.
- 2007 - Natasha LaCoix is born.
- 2008 - Vasha leaves for an extended visit the the Sept of the Crescent Moon and assist in its defenses.
- December 2009 - Vasha gives birth to her sixth child, Vasily.
- January 2010 - Aron hears about the assault on the Sept of the Crescent Moon by the Zmei Shazear, and fears the worse. He’s relieved, and surprised, when Vasilisa shows up carrying a baby.
- July 2010 - A group of Garou convince Vasha to follow her destiny and join them; she takes with her a glaive fetish weapon, named “Crone’s Tooth.” The pack is named “The Mother’s Call,” and is sent by their Totem, Quetzal, to “Unify a broken Sept” in San Antonio. Aron remains at home to care for the children.
- 2011 - Sabine LaCoix forms the Sanctum of Gaia, and moves to the Sept of the Crescent Moon.
- January 2011 - The Mother’s Call arrives in San Antonio, TX.
- March 2011 - Vasha, unknown to Aron, dies in the battle with a Thunderwyrm. Her sacrifice inspires enough unity among the Garou of San Antonio to form the Sept of the Rising Moon. A Shard Seed from the Sept of the Forgotten Waters is planted, and Vasilisa is buried.
- November 2011 - Two emissaries from the Sept of the Rising moon, Douglas Fannon, Fianna Ahroun and Sept Alpha, and Judge Taco, Bone Gnawer Truthcatcher, arrive at Aron’s door. They inform Aron of Vasha’s sacrifice, and her final demand that Crone’s Tooth be returned to her daughter. Aron instead offers a ruble for the weapon, intending (mistakenly) to honor his late wife’s superstitions and traditions; accepting a sharp object as a gift is a Bad Omen, but birthrights should not be traded. The emissaries leave, Aron hangs the Crone’s Tooth over the hearth, and the mourning for the family begins.
- January 2015 - In an effort to bring her son out of depression, Sabine recruits him as her pilot. He would fly her and her pack, Horizon, around as they spread their vision for the Garou Nation. Moon Bridges are too dangerous to use on a regular basis and require coordination between both Septs to ensure enough protection is available. Vasha’s younger sister, the Kinfolk Liliya Tereshchenko, agrees to watch the children in Aron’s absence.
- October 2015 - A tragedy strikes back at home while Aron is away. The only survivor of his family is Vasily.
- December 2015 - Pleads with the Silver Fangs at the Sept of the Crescent Moon to Bite him so that he can take up the role of his lost children and wife. They refuse.
- January 2016 - Leaves Russia, selling off the majority of what they owned, with Vasily and heads to San Antonio to find the Sept founded by his late wife. He hopes to find a Silver Fang there that will perform the Bite.
- February 2016 - Finds a Silver Fang by the Deed Name of Canta la Leyenda living in the Protectorate of San Antonio, TX. Aron demands that he be granted the Bite so that he can take up his fallen wife’s place as a Warrior of Gaia and the Garou children that died before their time. Salvador refuses out right and tells him to leave.
- March 2016 - Finds a house for him and Vasily near the Bawn.
- April-December 2016 - Travels between Septs and to other Silver Fangs looking for someone to Bite him. Everyone of them denied him. PC ties with other Silver Fangs can be added here.
- Ambrose Laskaris, a.k.a. Silverheart. Athro Philodox of House Wise Heart
- Gwrtheyrn Morningkill, Fostern, Silverfang, Philodox, Lupus. House Wyrmfoe. Lodge of the Sun. (Richard Bush)
- Viktor Vasiliev, Homid Ahroun (Ronnie Bryan)
- Madison Walsh, Silver Fang Kinfolk of Unbreakable Hearth
- January 2017 - Receives the Bite finally from Lisa Cano (NPC), a Concordat of Stars Silver Fang. He challenges for the Rite of Passage. He earns the Deed Name “Quests for the Bite”.
- February 2017 - Moves back to San Antonio permanently to join Canta la Leyenda and Fiera de la Camada in forming the pack "Winds of Change"
Rumors & Scuttlebutt
- I heard that he actually failed his Rite of Passage, but somehow his mother pulled some string to get the decision changed.
- Is he really part of a pack that wants to hunt and kill Fera?
- (Insert Your Rumors Here)
- "Your Quote" - Your Name
- "Aron is a friend, but I worry for him. Patience is a virtue I wish he had in greater volume." - Elizaveta Igorivich
- "I have heard tell that Aron LaCoix found one to grant him the Bite, and survived the process. I'm glad of that much, at least. But the responsibility will rest on the shoulders of the one who committed that act if he falls to the Killing Sadness. Even as a Kin I smelled something like Harano creeping into his soul." - Ambrose Silverheart
- "Devotion, Loyalty, Honor... yeh, he knows all a' them. Next ta Loss, don't none a' that mean shit. Ain't a whole lotta folks understand that." - Judge Taco
- "I find his persistence noble, even under such crushing weight. It is a miracle he still stands, let alone strides, with confidence. May he be an example for us all." - Salvador Julio de la Guerra
- "I like his chili." - Ghost in the Woods
- "My cousin's devotion to his child is above reproach. I am curious, though, who risked the wrath of his mother in order to Bite him. Whoever they were, they were either incredibly brave, or incredibly stupid." Tess VonCarrington
- "Older children always have it harder than most. Parents try to do everything 'right', but more often than not end up indulging on those that come later. Aron may not have been born to greatness as his brother James LaCoix was, but watch him closely - his star is on its ascent." - Nadezhda Orlova, Morena's Lament
- "His brother recently alluded to the idea that whoever eventually ended up biting him was not someone he wanted to do it. I don't know how true that is, but I'm confident that he'll continue to do the best that he can with the change, whatever the case." - Madison Walsh
- "When put to the test he stepped up and did his job. He has potential." - Douglas Fannon
Inspiration & Influences
“You only have power over people so long as you don’t take everything away from them. But when you’ve robbed a man of everything he’s no longer in your power — he’s free again."
--Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, In The First Circle
"Confidence is that feeling by which the mind embarks in great and honorable courses with a sure hope and trust in itself."
--Marcus Tullius Cicero
ASHES dIVIDE- Sword
Player: Troll Sandoval
Player Email: Email Me
Storyteller: MJ Jackson
Storyteller Email: VST Email
Location: San Antonio, TX