Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Arturo Mendoza
Notable Traits: Arturo is biracial. He works with troubled teens in Bexar county as an outreach organizer for BCFS. He is eager to learn, but has many ties to his regular life that keep him occupied.
Pack: None yet.
Society: Concordat of Stars
Sept: Sept of the Rising Moon
Born to a Child of Gaia Philodox in northern Mexico, his identity was changed when the family crossed the border into Texas. Before his mother could join with a new sept, she was killed in battle. Arturo's connection to Gaia was further buried under gang lifestyle from his early teens to mid 20's. He cleaned up, took a job with a non-profit helping at risk youths, and even married.
At the age of 30, he finally underwent his First Change after an eco-terrorism stunt went horribly awry in January 2017.
- He's got mortgages and shit, what the hell is this going on?
- A certain ratkin seems to call him Ducky.
- Rumor here.
- "What's that?" - Arturo
- "I don't know what that is." - Also Arturo
- "We had a lot of fun playing GTA the other night. Hopefully we'll do it again soon." - Alexis Rangel
- "Lost cubs are so sad to me and Arturo is an example of why. This man is in his .. early thirties ? And treated like a neglected child. No one seems to know what to do with him. This is his test. It'll be interesting to see what he does with it and whether it makes him stronger." - Sylvi Anker
- "I like him. I have a feeling we're gonna have fun getting into shit." - Jo Trevino
- "I had never met a Lost Cun before. I still don't know what they are about but I imagine it's really frustrating to be his age and to be treated like a child. That cannot be easy. That said, he's a wonderful person to have a conversation with and I am glad I got to spend time with him and others there to dispel a lot of rumors. I hope I can chat with him next time." - Priscilla Lamnidae
- "Quite the intelligent gentleman. I look forward to getting to know him further." - Rose Marie Davis
- "He seemed genuinely eager to learn. Good for him. He also seems intent to keep his human life and family. I have sympathy for him. The curse is called such for a reason. I don't see that he's going to be able to maintain his life in he future. I hope for his families sake that lesson isn't learned the hard way." - Catalin Corbeanu
Player: Robert Martinez, US2003122686
Player Email: Robertsicwiener@gmail.com
Storyteller: "MJ" Jackson
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Location: San Antonio, TX