From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Asger was born of Garou and wolf parents in a Norway Sept. His mother is a well-known Theurge by the name of Resolve-of-Thunder. It was she that knew that one of her 12 pups would be a true born, before any others. That pup was Asger.
Born under a warriors mon, Asger was always energetic, quick on his feet, and physically capable. Asger had his first change when confronted with Porchers. Two of his litter mates were killed, forcing the change for Asger as he rendered the Porchers asunder. After that incident, Asger was sent to a sept in America to be trained as a Garou. His rite of passage was to hunt down a Fomori was running a illegal Animal fighting Pit. He lead his other cub mates to a swift and precise Victory. With this Fenris claimed the Young wolf.
Asger hung out around the sept for a few more months and set out on his own to find his own way. Making his way to Puerto Rico, he immediately came on a kinfolk named Sylvi Anker and adopted her as though she were his own kin. Now he is in Puerto Rico with is Big Sister trying to forge his destiny as a Warrior of Gaia."
In Homid: He looks like a Shaggy Grey and Brown Wolfman who stands at 6,5 due to the Sign of the wolf. Asger trys his best to go into town at night with a Trenchcoat and Hat. But he always manage to make errand runs for his Big Sis Sylvi.
In Crinos: Asger is a sight to be hold, He is the pinncale of what a Get of Fenris Ahroun should look like. Rippled with muscle with firece teeth and Claws that could rip through Steel.
In Hispo: Fenris walked that earth. Asger would be his shadow.
Age: 3 years old
Closest to Asger
- Mate: no mate at this time
Allies and Enemies
Add yourself if you would like
Add a rumor if you'd like
Add a quote if you'd like
- "He looked pretty fascinated by the Standing Jaws." Priscilla Lamnidae
- "Never a more kind or fierce soul. The fates brought us together. But I have grown to love him, dearly." - Sylvi Anker
- "The damn fool is a danger to himself! He is brash, fiery, headstrong and tempermental. Imagine how strong he would be if we focused all of that wasted energy? I will see this task completed." - Stands with Dignity
- "One of these days his mouth is going to get him into trouble, the good or bad kind, I cannot tell." - Thyra Laskaris
- "Young and stubborn, I feel he needs a good battle, a real battle, something to properly test his mettle as they say." - Razortooth the Undying
- "Asger is quite possibly the most Garou Garou I have ever dealt with. Arrogant, reckless, heedless of any sort of guidance, he infuriates me on a daily basis. But he is honest and forthright, and I don't think he has the slightest meanness in him. He's just a young idiot, and the world will cure him of that, if he lives. Unfortunately." - Yitzhak Seed-of-Two-Trees
- "Strong, tenacious, daring, dedicated. With a healthy amount of ego and stubbornness. It makes for a frustrating mix, but when he finds his place in the world, he's going to be one hell of a warrior." - Ora James
- "He's got the right amount of overbearing rage a Garou should have. If only it could be properly directed to well chosen targets. Every military needs a first strike force." - Martial Law
Player: Diamond Welch
Player Email: email@example.com
Storyteller: Eddie Sanchez
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Puerto Rico