From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
- Committed Member of the Anarch Movement.
- Hardcore by Public Acclaim
- Loyal from Call to Arms
- Connected by Public Acclaim
Athalia is a tall woman, with pale skin and long, brown hair that she typically wears in a pony tail. Her brown eyes are hidden behind a pair of silver reading glasses that she wears for the hell of it. She's a woman who is unsure of herself, and her clothing reflects this. Athalia can be found wearing anything from grungy jeans and a t-shirt to an evening gown depending on her mood.
She is a woman of extremes. Athalia is prone to mood swings due to recent visions. She tries to stay upbeat, but sometimes the stress of being what she is gets to her. Most of the time she's a bookish nerd more interested in her occult studies than talking to people. Unless talking involves trash talking the Camarilla, a hobby she has become quite fond of. All bets are off when she's with her lover Evelyn. That's when she goes moon-eyed.
Known to the Public
Athalia presently resides in Chicago in the household of Siegrid of the True North.
Those from the domain of Austin or who had worked with House Kincaid of clan Tremere would recognize her as Rivkah Buchler, the former Tremere ghoul to Felix Winchester. Very little of the dutiful woman she once was remains following her embrace and subsequent disappearance for nearly eight months. She does not speak about what occurred while she was gone.
Known to the Tremere
Athalia remains loyal to the Pyramid but refuses to report to any single chantry.
Rank: Apprentice of the Fifth Circle
- "She is my gang mate, we are shield maidens for the Anarch Movement. And if ANYONE fucks with her. I will personally fucking stab them, shoot them, and punch them." - Juniper Durham
- "Athalia has lived a difficult life; she did not have the easiest transition into being Kindred, and her time as a ghoul is regrettable. Regardless of all of this, she has more potential with Blood than I've seen in hundreds of years. Woe be to the individual who underestimates her." - Liam Kincaid
- "Few neonates these days truly appreciate setting fire to an enemy stronghold. Athalia does, and I appreciate that. I just think a little discretion is called for." - Egil Agmundr
- "She's not to be underestimated. There are those that count being fearless as a virtue - She knows enough to be afraid of certain things, but doesn't let it stop her from moving ahead. In my book, that's far better for all involved." - Talon Alenzia Komnenos
- She made a bargain to with some dark power to gain the strength she has.