Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Augusta Williams
Deed Name: Three-Step
Position: Tribal Second to the Children of Gaia
Pack: Rogue Elements (Leader)
Notable Traits: Bearer of Kismet's Karma
Born of two Garou in Montana, she was raised by a cousin of her mother. When she was old enough to shift reliably she went out on patrol with her teacher's pack. Her teacher's death left her the only Child of Gaia in that pack, which was led by a Fianna Ahroun. After the Concordat of Stars was created, she chose to leave rather than create more conflict just by breathing in the same air. She traveled South then East, and eventually wound up in New England.
- Some say she spent months working Sucker's Alley at a traveling carnival.
- Some say that her politics are terrifying, and that she once punched a horse to the ground.
- Some say that her opinions on kinfolk border on fanatical.
- Some say that she naturally faces magnetic north.
- Some say that she can smell scandals from a mile around.
- There is an emotional connection between Augusta & Shazear. Almost as if it's... Father/Daughter in nature. Curious. Very curious.
- "She fights well. Sometimes that is all you can ask." - Josephine "Thundercat" Trevino
- "A delight to know as a friend, tribemate, and sister on the field of battle. I look forward to getting to know her better, a great deal. So what if she's looked down upon by most Garou? She's still Garou, and still a person, if you've really got a problem with her, talk to me." - Damage Control
- "A garou worth taking note of. I have a begrudging respect for her. It is not begrudging because she is metis, it is begrudging because sometimes when she talks I want to put my fist down her throat. That a side She has the best interest of all the Garou and the Fera at heart even if it comes off as patronizing. Thorin "Blood Reaver" Ljungborg
- "You shouldn't have to be strong the way our Nation forced you to be strong. You work three times as hard for a third of the respect. Harmony was right to name you Gallant for the moot." Matthew "Foxhole" Levine
- " She listened to what I had to say and made me feel unlike I've ever felt before; like me and my opinions matter.. like I have the right to speak up. She gave me amazing advice and I really hope I can get to be her friend and know her better." - Azumi Akahoshi
- "Be it battle, Moot, or a social occasion, there is not one situation I can think of where I would not want her at my side. I only wish the distance between us were lessened so there were more opportunities to co-operate." - Damage Control
- "She possesses a wherewithal which is, sadly, a rarity among us. It's pretty evident as to why she is the Second of the Children of Gaia." - Alex Drake
- "I have grown to respect Three Step over over her time as The Shepard of The Sept of the White Fields. She sill pisses me off from time to time, but I respect her." - Thorin "Blood Reaver" Ljungborg
- "But how did you get your name?" - 'Spector
- "Props to her on stepping up to handle her own when we all thought we were about to see an unexpected public execution. I look forward to speaking with her further." - Freja "Silvertongue" Northman
- "Apparently she is someone extremely important in this culture. What i know personally is that she does what she needs and she's kind." - Thaddeus Balthazar
- "I do not ask for Three Step or the Children of Gaia to forgive us. I do not pretend to know what they want. Instead, I will show action. Three Step - We have your back. We have your tribe's back. And, we will learn from our mistakes. Let us prove it." - Elizabeth Tvarivich
- "She has had to endure much. We lost a mutual friend, she lost her Tribe's Totem, all at the same time. Now she must endure what others not of her Tribe have to say about their Totems Relic. They should understand, there is no we but only them as a Tribe to make their choices going forward. All of them carry a great burden resulting from the choices of a few. We are all connected in ways we don't realize. The strength of her and her Tribe is one of determination and resilience. Fear when the Tribe of Peace becomes the Tribe of War." - Dances in the Twilight Waves, the Unborn Awakened
- "There are few people in this world able to shoulder the burden that Three Step does. She is a source of inspiration to not only her Tribe in this dark time but to others as well. The weight of the world is often on her shoulders and yet she stands, knees unbent, head held high. I am often in awe of her." Gaia's Hope
Player: [Erin Smith]
Player Email: ThreeStepRag@gmail.com
Location: Western MA, MA-005-D