|Information Known by the Garou Nation|
|Deed Name:||Daughter of Aletheia, She Who is Her Voice for the Untold Truths|
|Tribe:|| Black Furies|
|Sept:|| Sept of Changing Seasons|
|Pack:|| Hunter's Sacred Passage |
|Fetishes:||Turtle's Last Promise - Crafted by Stands Firm|
|Player Email:||Mandy Carter|
|VST Email:||VST Megan Holt|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
- Is brought to the Sept by Twitch
- Participates in her first Slap Dance Moot, won the Mother moniker
- Completes her Rite of Passage
- Joins the Sept
- Helps protect the veil by use of police
- Completes her quest with Stands Firm, Veronika Stone & Titania to craft Turtle's Last Promise
- Is announced as Den Mother
- Assisted her Sept in moving its Caern Seed to a safer location.
- Was invited to Wales by Tameka to meet Naomi when she asked the Black Furies to help aid her in challenging for Fostern.
- Assisted with a Hunt for her Sept's Spring Moot.
- Will be returning to Wales to complete her challenge.
Meeting of Pegasus - Told at Slap Dance Moot in July 2018.
Surviving Wolf Home - Occurred in October 2018.
- Is never seen without her denim purse containing her pleather notebook of poetry and tactical knife. Her bag now includes a green, zip notebook.
- Learned 'Blur of the Milky Eye' by sneaking up behind an elder Gurahl and placing a flower crown on his head.
- Grew up on the streets and the foster system.
- 'Brown' is not her real last name, but one she substitutes for her real family name of Putanesca.
- Is the reincarnated spirit of a Skin Dancer Gurhal.
- Is a look-a-like to a kinfolk named Lula.
- Won the title 'Mother' during her first Slap Dance Moot.
- Knew Evelynn Paget as a child, thanks to her 'Aunt' Caroline.
- Believed to be responsible, somehow, for the total destruction and desecration of a Sacred Site.