From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Azeneth stands around 6'4", though that is with the help of a pair of black stilettos. She is often seen wearing some form of a long black gown that closely hugs her slim figure. A ghostly pale face is framed by long black hair, usually pulled back from her face in an intricate mess of braids. Her eyes are gold and eerily reminiscent of the eyes of a serpent, they match the considerable amount of gold jewelry adorning her body, the most notable of which being an ornate gold collar. She is also visibly on a Path of Enlightenment.
Dangerously charming, Azeneth's silver tongue is known to speak in honeyed words. She enjoys talking, and is always content to sit and debate. She is very proud, and does not respond well to being spoken to in a disrespectful or condescending manner.
Coming soon, perhaps.
She is known to be a founding member if the Independent Alliance, and the Matriarch of the Children of Resut. She currently resides in Sanctuary along with several members of her lineage, though she often visits Columbus as well.
Position: High Priestess, Doyen
Location: Columbus, OH
Clan: Follower of Set
- Loyal as a founder of the Independent Alliance
- Authority as Doyen
- Commander as Doyen
- Celebrated as Doyen
- Honorable as seen by Numerius Villius Cursor, Doyen of Houston
The Children of Resut
- Lupe Fernandez Garcia De La Cruz
- Doctor Jango
- Maurice Titlbaum
- Magni Hidephsson
- Charles “Gr33D” Calhoun
- Barry Sanders
- Safiyyah Hassan
- "I may be dressed as the devil this evening, but she actually *is* the devil" - Immanuel
- "Fear not the shadows on the path, for when you travel with Azeneth, you walk with danger itself." - Numerius Villius Cursor
- “Life begins less by reaching upward, than by turning upon itself. But what a marvelously insidious, subtle image of life a coiling vital principle would be.” - Agnese Giovanni di Calderari
- “Anyone would count themselves lucky to even look upon Lady Azeneth for an evening. To be so close to her, I am truly blessed.” - Aelfi Utgardson
- "Lady Azeneth is a singular shining point of light in the darkness. You would be understandably mistaken if you thought she existed in a constant state of the Divine Image. It is an honor to serve her." - Francois LeGuerrier
- "Greed was the powerful tool that tempted Fáfnir. Like the great serpent, Azeneth is a powerful entity. You must fortify your spirit if you wish to curry her favor." - Egil Agmundr
- "It takes a certain strength of character to live entirely as yourself, and to survive. I've never been one to accept a yoke at the convenience of others, but even so I've had to be patient. I imagine I'm not the only one who sometimes thinks of her in envy." - Dottie Youngblood
- "C'est rare que je sois si charmé. Et je n'utilise pas ce terme à la légère. Tout à propos de cette femme est enivrante. C'est dommage que je doive rester sobre." - Ludovic Pétion
- "Jeg så inn i øynene hennes og så styrke. Hennes ord var honning som de fladdret fra sin gaffelformede tunge. Hun er verdig til min respekt, men min tillit er ikke så lett gitt." - Olaf
- "Her strongest weapon is that you are stupid and she is not." - Adyton
- "Yeah, so like I love to like play with danger, but like when I saw Numerius' eyes narrow in amusement when she like approached me, I like noped the fuck out. Like I may not be like able to like feeling like this sick fascination for him, but like, her? If she like captured me in those luminous eyes? Like not the mouse you're looking for." - Karma
- "So there I was in Sanctuary and someone came over and told me Azeneth wanted to meet me. My whole table is looking at me like deer in headlights. Can you think of a better reason to go meet someone?" - Dicky Coughlin
- "Oh, Lady Azeneth? She's certainly an engaging woman, certainly, though the passionate fervor of some of her hangers-on makes wonder if they haven't had one too many sips at her fountain, if you know what I mean." - Ellie Rothstein
- "Flattery will get you everywhere, Lady Azeneth; but only blood will seal the deal. The question is, whose shall it be?" - Thaddeus Moreau
- Azeneth was shown the movie Labyrinth by someone, and was and remains to be irked by the fact that no one embraced David Bowie
- Azeneth's list of enemies is quite long. Most on it have no idea.