A tall, handsome Somali man who appears to be in his late twenties, Bahdoon has deep brown skin, a bald head, and a trimmed goatee.
The vampire now called Bahdoon came to Babylon with a group of traders bearing spices and other goods out of the Kingdom of Punt, including an unusual novelty in the form of dromedary camels. It is said that Tammuz ghouled him first to care for camels and other animals and that Ishtar kept for her amusement. Bahdoon's contacts with traders and his skill with breeding animals for beauty, strength, speed, and any other desirable qualities, earned him the Embrace. Bahdoon fled Babylon after his sire's death and his grandsire's disappearance, returning to the Horn of Africa. While he would travel widely throughout the millennia, he would return time again to the lands he considered home. He crossed the Sahara with caravans, and it is said that Bahdoon was instrumental in the formation and success of the Silk Road. As he traveled he embraced, creating a web of contacts, influences and childer, adding to his knowledge of animal husbandry and his access to the best horses, cattle, camels, and dogs. The rise of the modern age and the engineering marvels that came with it have left him at times puzzled and intrigued.
Time Frame for Embraces: 400 BCE to 1700 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Camarilla, Anarch, or Unaligned.
- Path: Humanity.
- Skills: Must have two of the following at 3+: Awareness, Brawl, Dodge, Leadership, or Melee.
- Disciplines: Must have Fortitude 3+
- Merit: Must take Dancer’s Grace
- Special: Must possess some level of Animalism or Animal Ken skill.
- Background: Influence specialties in trade and smuggling.