The Baron is described as the five-and-a-half-foot-tall decaying corpse of a black man dressed in formal wear. His eyes seem to melt down his face, his skinless body reveals exposed muscles that hang off of him in gray and ratty shreds, and he smells like an open grave.
Taken by the Setites to Haiti where he was embraced into the Cappadocian Clan, Augustus Giovanni and the Baron hated each other ever since their meeting in Venice in the 19th Century. Certain Samedi believe he is an Antediluvian who has taken the identity of a Haitian death spirit.
The Baron resides in the Caribbean, often sending those in his lineage to deal with the few praxis holders in the area or to warn them to leave him to his own devices.
Time Frame for Embraces: 1600 CE to 1700 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Unaligned (Autarkis).
- Path: Death and the Soul or Humanity.
- Skills: Any two of the following at 3+: Occult, Stealth, or Survival at 3.
- Special: Childer of the Baron must take Necromantic expertise in the Mortis path.
- Special: They are required to take Eerie Presence (Stench of Decay), a trait from the Baron himself.
- Flaws: Childer are encouraged to look at the Flaws: Stolen Potential and Awkward Mobility.
- Merit: Childer are highly encouraged to take the Lucky merit.