Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Benny "Tastes Like Poison" Boyd
Notable Traits: Always walks slowly, with a defined limp. Frequently carries a backpack with a variety of items, most notably what he calls "emergency pants." Typically has a put-upon look on his face. Has recently started insisting that people refer to him as "Out of Fucks"
Tribe: Bone Gnawer
Society: Concordat of Stars
Sept: Sept of the Hidden Spring
Titles: Alpha of Ohm,
1990: Born in Austin, TX
2011: Injured by shrapnel in Iraq while working as a field medic.
2016: Joins Sept of Hidden Spring
- "I don't know what bet he lost to have to become the Den Parent for Hidden Springs. But, hey that's one thing going for the Sept... One." - Plays-with-Fire
- "I now understand his trepidation to come forward and discuss things with the Council members. Overcoming that was not an inconsequential feat. I admire him for that. Hopefully this is a step towards a stronger community." - Ember Fannon
- "As far as leaders go he's as qualified as any other I've seen. He's quiet but knows what needs to be done. I'm eager to see what he can do for the sept." - Mighter-than-the-Sword
- "I'll tell you the same thing I told the Master of Challenges, Benny: we'll see what happens once I've attempted my Adren challenge. But damn. I have no idea why you people think I'd make a good Den Parent. You guys must be fucking desperate." - Cassie Mavros-Ruiz
- "Elevation seems to be the path he walks, but to what ends?" - Tsomo
- "I take back half the things I said about him...ok maybe two thirds." - Aria Homes
- "Your Quote." - Your Name
- The blessing of Mama Rat is the only thing keeping him alive.
- He has something over the local Adren and Athro--that's why they haven't challenged him yet.
- Rumor here.
- Rumor here.
Player: Kelly N.
Player Email: Email
Storyteller: Stephanie W.
Storyteller Email: Email
Location: Austin, TX