From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
About the Money Maker
Name: Robert Davison Covington-Lockwood
- Known Aliases: Bobby, Bobby CL
- Acknowledged as member of the Camarilla
- Confirmed as an Ancilla
Bobby is a large, bearded guy in his early 50s with more grey hair than black. He usually dresses in business casual, but when necessary he can dress down to jeans and t-shirt or up to a Tuxedo (or even White Tie). Bobby is just too...nice. He's never quite developed the killer instinct the Clan of Kings is known for.
Time is Money
- 1994: Embraced
- 2004: Released from Accounting
- 2009: Assists with the Swiss Bank dilemma, and makes a good showing for himself in the ultimately failed effort.
- 2011: Attends the Final Death of Hardestadt the Younger, is there to observe and learn.
- 2017: Moves to Vancouver to protect International Commerce assets of the House.
Quotes from Bobby
- "Oh wow, that sounds rough. Is there anything I can do to help?"
Quotes from Others
- "Mr. Covington-Lockwood's reputation is well earned, and all our dealings have ended with mutual benefits. It is a pleasure to live close enough to another talented young King." - Ms. Kira Mantle
- "We're really quite a pair, dancing around the hotspots on this frying pan on the edge of the world, aren't we? I'm glad to have such skilled help." - Jimmy Kincaid
- "You don't win at chess using a checkbook." - Thaddeus Moreau
- Work in Progress
- Feel free to add!
- Player: Gregory Bullard
- MES Number: US2013090015
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- This Wiki is for a fictional character to be played in the Mind's Eye Society Masquerade game. All resemblance to a person, real or fictional, is unintentional.
- Please contact for ties:
- Various Ventrue Ties
- Various Random Ties