From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
"Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow."
Information Known to the Garou Nation
Name: Brigid O'Mannion
Notable Traits: Fame 2 - Singer/Performer in Bardic Circles, Soothing Presence
Tribe: Fianna Kinfolk
Sept: Puerto Rico
- Born in America on February 16, 1992.
- Began archery lessons under the instruction of Aiden D'Arcy.
- Traveled around a lot, picking up stories and songs where she went, learning the lap harp and gaining fame for her golden voice.
- 2014 - Gets captured by a vampire who attempts to condition her for use as a spy. The sept discovered what was going on, and saved her, managing to fix her before it was too late.
- 2015 - Settles near Seattle for a while.
- 2017 - Moves to Puerto Rico's sept due to being actively hunted by a shadowy group of individuals. After several close calls, she decided it would be best to make her way to a new home.
- She's caught the attention of the fae with her music.
- She's caught the eye of a vampire and/or Pentex. They are hunting her, and they will have her.
- She and an elder Fianna are getting pretty close. What's up with that?
- Those that are suffering from anger or harano tend to seek her out. They feel calmer with her nearby.
- Bears a scar from a lightning strike around her left shoulder, forking down to near her elbow.
- "She is a new Kinfolk to the Sept, but all the same, her enemies will meet our full strength if they look for her here." - Amasis Sabry
- "I was there to welcome her to our Sept. She was pleasant and courteous, and I expect her ties to Man will be a great support in this age." -Yitzhak Seed-of-Two-Trees
- "She wrote me an epic ballad - she is kind, caring and beyond awesome." - Raine Davis
- "A finer archer I am not sure I have met. Her talents with a bow are only rivaled by her mastery of words." - Erecul Tophroi
Player: Mary Dubuisson
Player Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storyteller: PR Virtual
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Location: Puerto Rico</span>