From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
“Love me faithfully, See how I am faithful,
With all my Heart, and all my Soul, I am with you,
even though I am far away.”
Commonly Known Information
Name: Edmund "Bruder" Eriksen
Bruder is often found traveling with Huld.
- Bruder is really a malkavian, he just thinks he is a gangrel.
- Bruder is actually a ventrue, it is merely easier to pretend to be a gangrel than to argue with Huld about it.
- Bruder is his name.
- Bruder is not his name.
- Bruder has been accompanying Huld for over a thousand years.
- Bruder is clearly simply a mortal.
- Bruder is Huld’s ghoul.
- Bruder is Huld’s lover/brother/cousin/bodyguard/elderkeeper
- Bruder is Huld’s companion and that makes her The Doctor.
- Bruder is a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
- Bruder is Batman
- Despite being Batman, people HAVE seen Bruder and Batman in the same room.
- Bruder is a figment of Huld’s imagination.
- Bruder was a hunter before he was embraced
- Bruder was raised by werewolves
- Bruder raises werewolves as pets.
- Bruder is a secret Anarch.
- Bruder doesn’t care about status.
- Bruder is actually an Archon's secret agent, everything you see is an act to make you divulge your heresy.
- Bruder is an android and doesn’t know how to act like a real person.
- Bruder was kidnapped as a child and molded into the perfect minion by a deranged malkavian elder who thinks he is her brother.
- Bruder responds well to Scooby snacks.
- Bruder is romantically stalked by a socialite widow who thinks he reminds her of ‘dear old Charlie’ who was lost in the war.
- Bruder is the youngest of a vast and noble line of gangrel that have stalked the dark forests since man first feared the lurking shadows.
- Bruder has a pet owl that does tricks for dead mice.
- Bruder collects rocks.
- Bruder collects stamps, and insists on showing them to people
- What Bruder actually collects will bore you into Torpor
- Bruder's collection is an horrific sight that will scar your very soul
- Bruder’s actually playing Candy Crush on his phone during Court.
- Bruder's hero is Bob the Minion, from the Minions movies.
- Bruder has no soul.
- Bruder is Groot.
- Bruder is a pretty pretty princess and anyone who says differently is lying.
- Bruder REALLY needed that guy's leg.
- There is no Bruder, there is only Huld.
- No matter where he goes or how hard he tries, Huld can always find him.
- Bruder has more status than you and your friends put together.
- Bruder is no longer allowed to trade military equipment for ‘magic beans.’
- Bruder is Lawful Neutral.
- Bruder is Lawful Boring.
- Bruder has a weakness for German chocolate cake.
- Bruder is an expensive mercenary that only works for cold hard cash.
- Bruder is owed a number of major boons from a disturbingly high number of elders.
- Bruder lost a bet regarding the American Revolution.
- Bruder spent three hundred years stuck in Greenland hunting seals.
- Bruder is only here to make sure that no one breaks reality, again.
- Bruder survived Ragnarok.
- Bruder diabolized his own sire and has been pretending to be him ever since.
- Bruder has the one ring to rule them all buried under tax invoices in his office drawer.
- Bruder has killed a god.
- Bruder is the reason we can’t have nice things.
- Bruder can kill your imaginary friends.
- Bruder can speak braille
- Bruder’s reflection is actually his evil twin, trapped within the planes of glass.
- Bruder makes his friends sign non-disclosure documents.
- Bruder is a clone and there are half a dozen of him running around.
- “He is Bruder. I do not understand your confusion.”-Huld
- "I don't know what he is, but he ain't brujah and he sure as hell ain't gangrel."- Raven
- “You can’t do that to me, I’m an Eld-----“
Player: Keith Gearhart
Player Email: email@example.com
Storyteller: William Tetreault
Storyteller Email: Vst_masquerade@ets-il009d.com
Location: Bloomington, Illinois