"Joy is of the will which labors, which overcomes obstacles, which triumphs."
Name: Caitlin Fannon
Matters of Public Record
Caitlin Fannon was born Caitlin Murphy in 1992 to Devon Murphy, the daughter of Frank "Leadfoot" Murphy, a former pack mate of Amelia "Stormweaver" Fannon. Her childhood was fairly normal for kinfolk. She excelled in school and loved english lit, especially the works of late 19th and early 20th century Irish writers. However, her plans for college were disrupted by her engagement to Gordon Fannon. After marrying Gordon in a lavish ceremony, the two took their honeymoon in Thailand. Upon returning, Caitlin enrolled at UTSA before enrolling in the St. Mary's law school where she is currently a student. Caitlin gave birth to her first daughter, Aislin, in 2013, and her second daughter, Evelyn, in 2015. She gave birth to her third, and fourth, child on October 5th, 2017, Dubheasa and Aideen.
- Caitlin and Gordon hadn't met before the day of their wedding.
- Caitlin was basically bought and paid for by Stormweaver.
- Caitlin spends an awful lot of time with Councilman Eastman. Her husband better keep an eye on them.
- Councilman Eastman spent the night over there just a few days ago...
- (Insert Your Rumors Here)
- "So, this is kind of weird... Would it be alright if we just talked for a bit?" - Gordon Fannon
- "If you'd told me before the wedding that I was going to like her I would have laughed, but she's been good for my boy and great with their children." - Sarah Fannon
- "Your Quote" - Your Name
San Antonio, TX