Calida’s beauty is only surpassed by the Methuselah Helena’s. A middle-eastern woman with chestnut brown hair and eyes, she dresses and speaks English with the manner of an upper-class British aristocrat.
Calida was born in the Roman province of Syria Phoenice during a period of military anarchy and division in the Roman Empire. Sometime after her Embrace, she took a Ventrue lover, and the two settled together in the Roman colony of Aquis Granum (modern-day Aachen, or Aix-la-Chapelle). When her lover met the Final Death in the Fourth Crusade, Calida entered a deep depression and fled into the woods around Aachen. It was there that she sought Golconda and expanded her mastery of Auspex. In 1507 CE, she met another Ventrue, Einhardt, and left with him to settle in Ireland.
She currently resides in an estate in Munster near Waterford in Ireland.
Time Frame for Embraces: 100 BCE to 1600 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Camarilla.
- Path: Humanity.
- Skills: Must have one of the following at 3+: Awareness, Crafts, or Performance.
- Special: Must have Auspex 3+
- Special: Must have more Traits in the Mental or Social Category than the Physical Category.
- Special: May not take Sectarian Flaw.