From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Description and Notable Traits
- Calix is a short person of ambiguous ethnicity, generally looking a little sickly, with long, dark hair and dark eyes.
- They look rather androgynous in face and build, a fact which is likely a product of Vicissitude.
- Their attire is typically in black and dark blues, without any significant adornment, favoring long garments like skirts or dusters.
- Calix is often followed around by their szlachta and hellhounds: A twisted, horrifying, impossibly muscular mostly man-shaped creature in dark, nondescript attire; a very large, oddly-behaving cat whose white fur is spotted with brown in a pattern that seems decidedly canine; and what could only be charitably described as a sphinx cat with three legs and a pair of leathery bat wings.
- Initated as a True Sabbat.
Little about Calix is public knowledge, save that given the usual Revenant aging process, they must have been born in the Seventies, and that they were brought up as a member of Essex County's local branch of the Obertus family, acting as a loyal servant of the Sabbat until their Embrace on Walpurgisnacht of 2018, as is rather traditional.
- April 30, 2018 - Calix is Embraced.
- March 2018 - Calix is made True Sabbat.
- April 2018 - Calix openly declares their intention to leave their pack for a new one.
- May 2019 - Calix performs the Vaulderie with Tristan Morgan and Paige McGowan, forming an as-yet-unnamed pack.