Note: Character has been retired from play.
Caspian is an 11th Generation Neonate of Clan Toreador, embraced in 1896. First selected for his talent as a blacksmith, he has diversified his arts into gunsmithing, and tailoring. Gifted with his Clans inhuman talent, he prefers to work in nothing but Masterworks, and is known to imbue emotions into his pieces for the right price.
- Absent Sway
- Master within the 'Scions of Artemis' Guild, a collection of Hunters and those who equip them.
- Member within the 'Affectus Per Noctem de Filiis' Guild, whose members are world-class Tailors & Seamstresses.
- 1896; Embraced in Vancouver, BC
- 1896 - 1900; Resided in Dawson City, YK
- 1901 - 1920; Resided in Winnipeg, MB
- 1921 - 1940; Resided in Kingston, ON
- 1941 - 1970; Resided in Montreal, QC (Pending Approval)
- 1971 - 1990; Resided in Edmonton, AB (Pending Approval)
- 1991 - 2005; Resided in Saint John, NB
- 2006 - 2018; Resided in Dawson City, YK
- 2018; Returned to Vancouver, BC.
Positions & Status
- Courageous by Carden d'Vergobret; Elder & Prince of Vancouver
- Courteous by Ethel Rhodes; Harpy of Vancouver
Friends and Allies
- Varangian, Primarch of House Friday. Caspian is quite fond of his Great-Great-Great-Grandsire, and does what he can to help such an ancient Elder fight off the ever-looming Ennui.