From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Cassie "Gemini's Return" Mavros-Ruiz
Name: Cassiopeia Mavros-Ruiz.
- Nicknames: Cassie, Mavros.
- Deed Names: Found in Recklessness. Gemini's Return. Truth be Told.
Tribe: Black Furies.
Titles and Monikers: None.
Sept: Sept of the Cleansing Fire.
Pack: Kairos's Gambit.
- Dark humor.
- Frizzy brown hair.
- Scars on face and neck.
- A lingering scent of alcohol.
- Carries a guitar case on her back.
- Glory Renown: 2 (I), 2 (F).
- Honor Renown: 1 (I), 1 (F).
- Wisdom Renown: 2 (F).
Items of Note
- 1988 - Cassiopeia and Apollonia Mavros are born in Atlanta.
- 2003 - Cassie and Pollie move to Austin with their Mother.
- 2015 - Cassie is Bitten (January).
- 2015 - Cassie becomes a Cliath (July).
- 2015 - Cassie joins the Sept of the Hidden Spring after helping recover the Caern Seed (August).
- 2015 - Cassie joins a Pack (August).
- 2016 - Cassie becomes a Guardian of the Sept of the Hidden Spring (January).
- 2016 - Cassie becomes a Fostern (September).
- 2017 - Cassie steps down as a Guardian, does not site a reason (July).
- 2017 - Cassie challenges Benny Boyd to remove him as Sept Leader, but she carelessly frenzies and is knocked out (September).
- 2018 - Cassie becomes an Adren.
- Cassie tends to wear casual, dark and somewhat shoddy clothing that leans more towards the Bone Gnawer stereotype than the Black Fury in her. She tries vainly to tame her frizzy brown hair under a beanie cap, and always wears black work pants. Her eyes are hazel, with a touch more green than brown, and she wears non-prescription frames for reasons she has yet to disclose. Freckles and scars litter her face, telling of her time in the sun and the trauma of her Bite.
- Though Cassie rarely uses her Crinos form, it is as intimidating as any Garou's. Covered in black and blue fur, Cassie's Crinos is a touch less muscular and shorter than the average, likely an indication of her own physical prowess and inclinations. As of yet, the form only reveals the very same facial and neck scarring found in her Homid form, evidence that her battles have yet to result in significant battle-scars.
- If there is a form Cassie takes on less often than her Crinos, it would be her Lupus form. With the same black and blue form of the Crinos, Cassie's Lupus form has tuxedo markings and accents of blue on her face and snout. Once again, more agile and less toned than the average wolf or Garou in this form, Cassie's prowess clearly lies elsewhere. As with her Crinos form, the only visible scars are the same facial and neck scarring found in her Homid form.
- "If a sword had memory, it would be grateful of a forge fire, but never fond of it" - Geralt ibn Herza
- "Let me hear someone else call her an Abomination again within my earshot and they will learn exactly how I have kept my people safe for so long after the Nation abandoned us." - Jason Rykr
- "Stay close to her, she's most dangerous at a distance." - Rachel Shaheen
- "Always nice to have a Master of Challenge tailor make a challenge for you." - Hel's Chosen
- "In this Age is not surprising to find such difficulty and pain. It is not so often that you find one forged so completely by it." - Justice in the Shadows
- "A past follows her like a shadow, perhaps blinding her to the future she could have." - Tsomo
- "The bitten are a fascinating phenomenon. She will be interesting to watch as she finds her place in the order of things." - Josiah
- "She is Bitten. Be aware of that so you know to fight the discomfort it may breed in you. She has already proven herself knowledgeable, cunning, and most useful in my eyes. Show her the respect a Guardian deserves, and listen to her advice. And do NOT underestimate her." - Ember Fannon
- "Cassie is beyond competent. She takes our duties seriously. Her pack is enhanced by her presence within it." - Choden
- "It breaks my heart to see her shy away from responsibility. We need more Garou with her passion to step up and do what needs to be done." - Benny Boyd
- "Cassie for Den Parent! Shoot, do you think she heard me? But seriously she says the things that need to be said, and doesn't sugarcoat anything! We learn from mistakes and Cassie makes sure people know we have made them." - Aria Homes
- "Cassie is a survivor. If you ever have to walk into hell, you want Cassie with you. Because one way or another she is walking out and will likely drag you out with her." - Thomas "Shade Seeker" Whitington
- "She is strong, and a far better person that I will become in the coming months. I wont drag her down my path. I know she will blaze a better one." - Jason Rykr
- "Ah. She missed the point. I see." - Josiah
- "Your quote here." - Your Name
- Cassie has a chip on her shoulder about being Bitten.
- She doesn't hate being Bitten, she just wants equality.
- Equality for the Bitten, or supremacy?
- She's not a musician, so why the guitar case?
- Somethings up with her--she's been zoning out an awful lot.
- Lately she looks more like a junkie going through withdrawal than an alcoholic. She looks sick.
- Your rumor here.
- I'll be the calm / I will be quiet / Stripped to the bone / I wait / No, I'll be a stone / I'll be the hunter / Tower that casts a shade
- I was feeling sad / Can't help looking back / Highways flew by... / Run, run away / No sense of time / (I'd) like you to stay / Want to keep you inside
- From dust / Will come / When you'll have to rise / Above the best and prove yourself, / Your spirit never dies!
- You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing / You call me a freak like that means something / Can't get your way so you insult me / I think we know the rest / Get it off your chest
- Good eye, sniper / Here I'll shoot, you run / The words you scribbled on the walls / With the loss of friends you didn't have
- I can't escape myself / So many times I've lied / But there's still rage inside / Somebody get me through this nightmare / I can't control myself
- "Tried and failed. That's what started this. I was never the hero that you wanted me to be."
- “Are you the welcoming committee? Or has Jeremy finally chained you up to the front gate where you belong?"
- "They've all got it easy. The supers and the wonders and the villains. All of them. They don't live in the grays. It's all black and white for them."
- "Wow Pierce! Congratulations on meeting the minimum requirements for open mindedness!"
Out Of Character Information
Player: Cristina B..
MES Number: US2013020040
Location: Austin, TX
VST: Stephanie W.
This Wiki is for a fictional character to be played in the Mind's Eye Society Werewolf the Apocalypse game. All resemblance to a person, real or fictional, is unintentional.