Location: Near Pentraeth, Isle of Anglesey, Wales, United Kingdom
Totem: Eagle of Oak Vale
Spirits of the Sept
| Spirits of the Sept
|| Pack Totem of Temperance
|| Pack Totem of Soul Survivors
|| Caern Totem (2018)
|| Pack Totem of Lux Tenebris
|| Pack Totem of Ullr's Truth
|| Former Caern Totem (1835-2016)
|| Pack Totem of Wyvern's Storm
- Oak Vale Auspice Council Hall: Sometimes used for meetings or trials.
- Oak Vale Cemetery: Small area for the Sept Fallen.
- Oak Vale Clinic: To serve the medical needs of the Sept.
- Oak Vale Cub Sanctuary: Potential young cubs area.
- Oak Vale Heroes Hall: A small stone building in the middle of the sept land.
- Oak Vale Kinfolk buildings: The area where the kinfolk live, unless otherwise specified.
- Oak Vale Lake: A beautiful lake.
- Oak Vale Spirit Armoury
- Oak Vale Warder Station: Two portable trailer homes, one for Warder business and one as the Warder's private home.
- Oak Vale Waystation: A large stone building in the far right corner near the sept border road.
- Old Ruined Buildings: Far right corner. These were the buildings that were used for the Sept, Hero’s Hall, Festive Hall and Waystation. They were all destroyed when the Cearn was attacked in December 2016. The buildings were made of wood, so nothing remains, other than holes dug in the earth. Out of Respect and Honour to those lost in the attack, the area remains undeveloped.
Locations of Interest
The sept is set near Pentraeth a village on the island of Anglesey with a population of 1,178 at the 2011 census. Its Welsh name means at the end of (or head of) a beach, and it is located near Traeth Coch (Red Wharf Bay). There is a small river, Afon Nodwydd which runs through it. The village's ancient name was Llanfair Betws Geraint. In 1170 it was the site of a battle when Hywel ab Owain Gwynedd landed with an army raised in Ireland in an attempt to claim a share of the kingdom of Gwynedd following the death of his father Owain Gwynedd. He was defeated and killed here by the forces of his half-brothers Dafydd ab Owain Gwynedd and Rhodri. The centre of the village is The Square. It is bounded by St. Mary's Church and the Panton Arms public house as well as a row of shops called Cloth Hall. This was founded in the 19th century by Benjamin Thomas as a general store. It continued as a grocery store on into the 1990s and is now occupied by a carpet shop as well as a bakery and party-ware hire shop.
Nearby there are a few other small, scattered villages in the area but the sept is mostly woods and fields. There are usually human trails and treks going through the area on tour, guided by some Kinfolk so they don’t interfere in the Caern business. This semi-secluded isle was a haven for the Tribes and, to a lesser extent, the Fera. That changed when humans came and over time populated most of the island. There are many secluded places the tribes can rest safely from the prying eyes. Each year it becomes smaller and smaller. The Oak Vale Caern remains undetected by the humans largely due to the efforts of local Garou and Kinfolk so that Gaia’s children may continue on her work unfettered.
The borders of the Territory are clearly marked for those that know how to recognise such things.
Locations of Human Importance
Gaia has fallen silent across the globe, the Isle of Anglesey once home to one of the largest Caerns in the United Kingdom; now it is fallen.
Three Gaian defenders (Delwyn, Anerin, and Long Hair) call to the Garou Nation to come to the Isle to bolster the last of a fallen Sept, to save any chance of a Shard Seed being planted in this once holy place.
Oak Vale pre-2017
Oak Vale 2017
Oak Vale 2018
Oak Vale 2019
Oak Vale Tales 2017
Oak Vale Tales 2018
To Hive or Hive Not Told January 2019
Are you Coming to the Tree Told Dec 2019
Oak Vale Tales 2020
Yule Log Hunting
- New Tale here. Told/Published by Character, Auspice & Rank on Date.
Tales from the Nation
Laws of the Land
Interpretations of the Litany
Note: Italicised characters are NPCs
The Honored Dead & Departed
The Exiled and the Disgraced
Oak Vale Travellers
OOC Game Information
Disclaimer: This wiki is created to aid in the running and theme of a fictional RP game. No insult is intended to any real-world person, place, or location picture used on this wiki.
VST Name: Jayce
VST Email: TW Apocalypse VST
VST Staff List: TW Apocalypse Staff List
Venue Style Sheet: Anglesey Apocalypse VSS
PC Wiki Template: Optional PC template
Game Dates: Games are run on IRC usually on the 4th Friday of the month. Please check with VST for confirmation and further details.
Game Time Zone: The game is run approximately from 8pm on current UK time zone. (GMT/BST).
Attending Game: VST requests that visiting player/character sheets are sent at least 2 days in advance to both the ST and Staff email addresses and to wait for local approval before entering play in the VSS.
DT Submissions: DT deadline is 2 weeks before game date but check with VST for monthly details.
Helpful game links: TW Apocalypse OOC
Game Inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Ry4qpMXqs