Category:Apocalypse / Sept / San Francisco, CA
Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Sept of Reborn Dreams
Packs: The Unbound
Totem: Transition and Courage
- Sept Leader: Duskcaller
- Fool: "Hint of Doubt"
- Master of the Rite: "Shadow's Eye"
- Truthcatcher: -
- Talesinger: Delta Dawn
- Wyrmfoe: "Eye of the Storm"
- Master of the Challenge: -
- Warder: Jaws-of-the-Book ((NPC))
- Den Parent: OPEN
Founding Members: To be added.
Residents: To be added.
Found in a series of caves and tunnels underneath the floor of the San Francisco Bay, the Sept of Reborn Dreams is a peculiar bastion of Gaia. Founded in 2017, the caern's shard seed formerly belonged to the Sept of the Hidden Machine, and was recovered and planted by a group of Garou and Fera lead by the Red Talon Athro Duskcaller. The location was chosen because it had been prepared for use, the result of a prophecy in the making. There are 12 gates to Umbral Realms which differ in their activation.
The only way into the caves is through a particular restaurant in San Francisco's Chinatown district or through the Umbra onto the bawn.
In the winter of 2017, the caves under San Francisco Bay were struck by earthquakes, and the Reborn Dream's patron spirit grew angry with the sept. Claiming that the bay's pollution had violated the bargain, it withdrew its protection, and the Caern was forced to relocate. Duskcaller chose Angel Island's periphery in the hopes that the size of the island would lead to its growth in the future. The new spirits to protect the Caern are Transition and Courage, a binary spirit.
Under the precedent of Respect Those of Lower Station, for All Are of Gaia, kinfolk may not be Bitten without their consent.
- Kinfolk are all our hope for the future, Homid and Lupus, Garou and Fera alike. Their life is not to be risked without their knowing and agreement.
Under the precedent of Submission to Those Higher in Station, members of the Sept of Renewed Dreams may not investigate Wyrm territories without the permission of the Alpha and Wyrmfoe.
- We failed to properly engage the enemy at the refinery, and it cost us in terms of secrecy and well-being. Lives were almost lost recklessly. This cannot continue.
Under the precedent of Ye Shall Take No Action That Causes a Caern to Be Violated, Fera not sworn to the Nation may not enter the Caern Heart.
- The soul of our Caern cannot be exposed to those who do not embrace our Litany.
Under the precedent of Ye Shall Take No Action That Causes a Caern to Be Violated, tools of the Weaver are not allowed in the Caern Heart.
- The sanctity of the heart is defined by its purity. The Weaver shall not influence it.
Under the precedents of Respect Those of Lower Station, for All Are of Gaia, Submission to Those Higher in Station, and Do Not Suffer Thy People to Tend Thy Sickness, all positions outside the Sept Leader who do not attend three Reaffrimations consecutively shall forfeit their position to a worthy challenge. Under these same precedents, a Sept Leader who does not attend two Reaffirmations consecutively shall forfeit their position to a worthy challenge.
- A Reaffirmation is a small, informal moot, intended to keep the sept a whole community. At it, those in positions will inform the sept of the difficulties and challenges threatening the sept, and what is needed to address them.
- Those in a place of authority must be healthy enough to shoulder the responsibilities of that authority, the least of which is to guide and inform.
- By meeting, sharing, and discussing, we prepare for those tasks which shall keep and restore our Mother and our Caern.
Under the precedents of Respect Another's Territory and Submission to Those Higher in Station, the vampires of Angel Island shall not be disturbed or attacked until they have completed their work restoring kinfolk to health.
- Key to our bargain with the spirits of Transition and Courage has been allowing the vampires who treat our kin safety here while their work continues.
- They have proven their good faith and efforts to help, and for that, we must allow them to continue unhindered.
- Once their work is complete, we will help them find a new location and assist in their relocation.
Under the precedents of Respect Those of Lower Station, for All Are of Gaia and Respect the Territory of Another, kinfolk may not be forced into service for the sept.
Under the precedents of Respect Those of Lower Station, for All Are of Gaia and Respect the Territory of Another, kinfolk must be repaid appropriately for their services to the sept.
- In finding a cure for the disease afflicting the kinfolk, their services were invaluable. Honoring that service includes protections enshrined within Sept Law and recognized within the weight of Garou justice.
- Add a rumor here!
Storyteller: Ami Lovelace
Pages in category "Apocalypse / Sept / San Francisco, CA"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.