From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
- ????: All histories of this septs Origin have been lost along with any knowledge of it’s occupants although rumors exist that it was an Uktena Stronghold
- 2008: The Gnostic Plague wreaked havoc on all the caerns
- 2009: All inhabitants of the sept were destroyed with their caern when the dark brigade attacked. Any memories of the inhabitants seemed to fade away as if by some curse.
- 2012: (Historical Game) After Contacting the Current residing members of the Sept A few outsiders including Fera came to exchange stories and deal with a menacing Fragment of a Storm Eater. After a harrowing battle and several losses the Sept overcame the Fragment and sealed the tear in the Umbra.
- 2015: (Historical Game cont.) A few years passed quietly since the battle with the Fragment Spirit and suddenly the SEPT has gone completely silent. A few non Sept members who had been on friendly terms with the Sept went to investigate. They discovered that a great battle had occurred within the confines of the Sept and there was no evidence of any survivors or trace of who executed the Attack.
- 2017: After years of searching and Investigating there is still no sign of any of the previous Sept members. It is time to build a new Sept, and find a Caern seed to replace the lost Caern. New Garou have come to the area and old friends have been called back.
Phasellus commodo enim semper, viverra dolor ullamcorper, pharetra nibh. Nullam ut facilisis orci. Mauris bibendum at enim sed tincidunt. Fusce ornare enim nisi. Suspendisse rhoncus scelerisque neque eu auctor. Donec pellentesque neque eget ante tempus consectetur. Proin et tellus nec massa tempor pretium. Fusce lobortis egestas scelerisque. Cras consectetur ullamcorper molestie. Nam tincidunt augue quis massa pretium ullamcorper. Cras malesuada, ipsum sit amet rutrum facilisis, magna turpis congue diam, at rhoncus ligula nibh vitae magna.
Master of Challenge:
The Council of Auspices:
- Master of the Rite:
- The City of Tucson Sprawls at the Northern Edge of the Vast Southern Arizona Territory, giving sanctuary to those of weaver affinity. As well as, a few small towns spread throughout the area.
- Benson, Douglas, Bisbee, Tombstone and Sierra Vista are additional small towns
- However, the majority of the territory is very much Wyld. With abundant National parks and historic sites the wyld thrives in Southern Arizona.
- Cochise Stronghold, Katchner Caverns, the Sonoran Desert, the San Pedro River (undergrond), the Dragoons, and Elgin winery's are just a few locations that contribute to the Wyld.
Pages in category "Apocalypse / Sept / Tucson, AZ"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.