From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
- May 2018 - Sanctuary joined the Domains of Indianapolis, Brooklyn, Greenville and Nassau forming the United Free States. The Justicariate declared Sanctuary in open rebellion and all five domains as Separatists. Six members of the Sanctuary gang, "Doc" Douglas Schulz, Ginger, Raphael, Thesalee Talbot-Gray, Twitch, and Maggot were globally Forsaken by the Justicariate.
- April 2018 - The Justicar Lucinde issued Sanctuary an ultimatum; Either Raphael turn himself over for trial or Sanctuary will be in open rebellion.
- January 2018 - A grand jury was held to consider evidence against Doris Ashveiw for inciting a threat against Sanctuary. The grand jury recommended against indictment, because the threat in question was hypothetical.
- The city is overrun with Catiff.
- A monster lives in the sewers...that is one besides Maggot.
- They tried to give Captain Quinn's restaurant a Michelin star. They were never seen again.
- Pyramid Tremere cannot ride the streetcar.
- Sanctuary is actually a Setite honey-pot.
- Money is no object to the Anarchs of Sanctuary
Anarch citizens of the Barony that
carry the Moniker (Sanctuary) Merit
- Nicolas Faust, Malkavian
- Deceased: "Doc" Douglas Schulz, Caitiff
- Ginger, Caitiff
- Raphael, Caitiff
- Deceased: Captain Regina Quinn, Ventrue
- Maggot, Nosferatu
- Alex Reed, Lasombra
- Belle Dawson, Rogue Tremere
- Peter "Twitch" Williams, Nosferatu
- Thesalee Talbot-Gray, Toreador
- Key, Setite
Anarch citizens of the Barony
Non-Anarch residents of the Barony
- Local Gangs
We can all agree, at least, that Television changed everything.
When WEBNCET-TV went on the air in 1954, the Sabbat in the city had a major change. Communication became a huge foundation of their activities, and in their scramble to adapt more to the changing world left them a little open. They had held Cincinnati for a long time—no doubt because it was the birthplace of Joseph pander, who was at the time fighting in the Third Sabbat Civil War.
But the years were taking a toll by the mid-50’s, and there was not contentment. The Sabbat were starting to splinter.
There is some irony that the year that the Big Red Machine won the World Series was the same year that the Anarchs took over the Queen’s City. Before then, the Anarchs were relegated to south of the River, hiding in small places, watching while the Camarilla and the Sabbat went to war with each other. The Anarch Movement watched as both sides struck out at each other, quietly doing what they could to maintain the silence of the blood. One night under the guise of racial riots, the Movement along with aid from others struck at the core of both groups, capturing both the Prince and the Archbishop in one fell swoop. While the intention was to stop the two sides from destroying the Masquerade and gain political leverage for land and resources, negotiations went south and the two leaders were executed by radical members of the Movement. This struck a blow to both sides. The Camarilla was broken, and the Sabbat attempted to retaliate, but with no leadership, it too was quickly knocked off it’s pedestal. That year, the Big Red Machine won the World Series in baseball, and the Anarch Movement claimed ownership over Cincinnati.
Since then, there has been a back and forth war between the Camarilla and the Anarchs. In 2010, the Sabbat made an appearance again, this time striking at the heart of the Camarilla within Cincinnati. The Anarchs present assisted the Camarilla in defeating the Sabbat again, this time crushing the new leadership in a swift motion. Less than six months later, during the time of chaos, the Camarilla betrayed the Anarchs. The Anarchs retaliated, once again claiming the city. The Camarilla has not attempted to reclaim the city since.
Created By Greg G
Pages in category "Masquerade / Domain / Cincinnati, OH"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.