● 1300 AD to 1500 AD: Summer villages flourish; some are fortified. Small winter camps exist. Cemetery culture begins.
● 1660: Beaver Wars between Iroquois forced Shawnee and Siouans out of Ohio Country.
● 1720: Delaware and Seneca tribes migrate from the east. Sabbat follow.
● 1731: Parisian Sabbat Brujah Iehan Corneu and pack settle the area.
● 1740: Ohio Company granted territory by British colonial government of Virginia.
● 1754-1760: French and Indian War – Britain, France, and Iroquois war over the territory. Camarilla allied British defeat Sabbat allied French.
● 1763: Treaty of Paris. Frances cedes Ohio region to Britain, and King George III issues Royal Proclamation of 1763 ordering all European settlers
out of the territory and establishes Iroquois reservation from Appalachain Mountains to Mississippi river and from Newfoundland to Florida. Camarilla Kindred retreat with their European herds. Sabbat remain with French trappers and Native American herd.
● 1783: Treaty of Paris – Britain cedes Ohio Country to United States. Settlement begins anew.
● 07/22/1796: Moses Cleaveland and surveyors representing the Connecticutt Land Company arrive.
● 1796: Innocent Giovanni moves to shores of Lake Erie.
● Winter 1796-1797: three settlers stay the winter: Jon Phelps Stiles, Talithia Cumi Elderkin, and one other.
● 1802: Carter Tavern established by Lorenzo Carter and functioned as Cleveland’s town hall.
● 1813: Anarch allied Americans defeat Camarilla allied British at the Battle of Lake Erie at Put-in-Bay. Anarchs settle Ohio City.
● 1822: free bridge over Cuyahoga River built Ohio and Erie Canal completed 1832 making Cleveland an important port.
● 1822: John W. Willey arrives in Cleveland bringing codified law. He serves two terms as Cleveland’s first mayor. His domitor, Camarilla Ancilla Toreador George Oliver arrives claiming Praxis.
● 1830s: Willeyville (The Flats) siphons business from downstream Ohio City and Cleveland. Found to be a Sabbat pack setting up base for a future assault.
● 1836: Bombing of the Bridges (aka Bridge War): Territorial and commercial war begins between Ohio City and Cleveland. Tenuous peace between Ohio City Anarchs and Cleveland Camarilla disrupted by covert Sabbat influenced mortal riots. Innocent Giovanni sides with the Anarchs.
● 1837: Innocent Giovanni helped found Vermillion modeling the Vermillion Lagoons after Venice Italy.
● 1840: Camarilla Nosferatu Elder Alden the Butcher of Georgia awakens from torpor, leads counter-offensive against the Willeyville Sabbat, and claims Praxis. Prince George Oliver abdicates. Carter Tavern declared Elysium.
● 1847: First telegraph line from Cleveland to Pittsburgh established. Cleveland has an influx of Tremere.
● 1854: Ohio City annexed by Cleveland pushing Anarchs westward.
● 1865-1900: population booms due to industrialization. Kindred population reflexively booms
● 1868-1869: Bartolomio and Cipriano Giovanni move to secure a foothold in the new country. They settle in the United State's 15th largest city, Cleveland. They commission the Italian stonemasons settled there, in the neighborhood called 'Little Italy', to create a Victorian style garden cemetery.
● 1869: Cleveland Public Library Established and declared Elysium.
● 1869: Lakeview Cemetery opens. Prince Alden negotiates territory with Clan Giovanni.
● 1870s: White Oaks bar (Westlake), established. 1875: Euclid Opera House opens
● 1882: Western Reserve College moves to Cleveland.
● 1887: Michaelson-Morley experiment runs in Cleveland. Tremere Elder Jonathan Fischhoff turns his attention away from study and to politics. Primogen support his coup and rule from a High Clan. Fischhoff claims Praxis ousting Alden. He institutes a schedule of gatherings hosted by Clans representing prevailing Zodiac signs.
● 1890s: Dover Gardens Tavern (Westlake) established. Anarch Brujah Elder Franklin Graham moves to Cleveland.
● 1894: May Day Riots. Giovanni greed led to economic depression. An Anarch led mob descended on the manufacturing Flats causing mayhem. Culminated in the closure of a Giovanni railroad.
● 1894: Soldiers and Sailors monument dedicated.
● 1895: Primogen Council meets to oust Tremere Prince Jonathan Fischhoff citing madness and weak stance against Anarchs and Giovanni. Tremere Primogen’s ghoul reports that they argued until sunrise and met Final Death by the sun. Their ashes are preserved in an ornate hourglass that served as a symbol of the Prince’s power and a caution against long meetings.
● 1915: Cleveland Play House established. Previously reclusive Camarilla Elder Minerva Brooks becomes active at court.
● 1916: Cleveland Museum of Art opens. Several Kindred compete to influence its location and content.
● 1920: Volstead Act and Prohibition become law. Camarilla Malkavian Neonate (now Ancilla) Melissa “Moonshine” Albrecht moves to Cleveland and makes a name as a bootlegger.
● 1924 Cleveland Municipal Airport (later Cleveland Hopkins International) founded. Bortolomio Giovanni claims Domain over it.
● 1935 Harold Burton elected mayor of Cleveland. With the help of Eliot Ness, crime plummeted decreasing by 38% in one year..
● 1935: Eliott Ness becomes Safety Director of Cleveland.
● 1935-1938 Clevland Torso Murderer serial murders – propulgator never identified.
● 1950: Cleveland’s population peaks at 914,000. Clans Ventrue and Tremere dominate the Camarilla. Anarch allied labor unions work to topple Camarilla and Giovanni economic powerbases.
● 1950s: Camarilla Ventrue Elder David and organizes Clan Ventrue to take no formal position in Court.
● 1955: Rapid Transit (trains) begins. Excavation uncovers Native American burial sites that are shielded from the media. Ancient Nosferatu and Ventrue wake from torpor. Resulting battles strain the Masquerade drawing hunter attention.
● 05/16/1957 Eliot Ness dies of heart attack.
● 1966: Hough Riots. Sabbat incited African-Americans in Camarilla territory to revolt as part of a bid to weaken Camarilla feeding territory. Anarch population swells from a dual front of Sabbat cast-off shovelheads and new wartime Embraces.
● 1969: Cuyahoga River burns drawing national pollution attention and a lupine incursion.
● 1970s: Anarch influenced Irish mob wars with the Giovanni influenced Italian mafia.
● 1970: Camarilla Toreador Neonate Gary “Gingsin” McCord moves to Cleveland defecting to the Anarchs shortly after.
● 1976: Desegregation of Cleveland public schools. Civil Rights inroads help to ameliorate restless herds. United Anarch and Camarilla efforts push the Sabbat from Cleveland.
● 1976: Anarch Seamus O’Reily comes to Cleveland as part of the mob war and sides with the Anarchs.
● 12/15/1978 Cleveland defaults due to Muny Lights debts and Cleveland Trust Company (bank) refusual to renew loan
● 1979: George V. Voinovich elected mayor. Urban renaissance and revitalization begin. Lupine war of 1969 comes to an end with cleaner urban living.
● 1989: Primogen Council supported coup. Former Prince Fischhoff curses Cleveland and flees. Zodiac calendar of gatherings ends.
● 1990-2000: Series of occult oddities and misfortunes occur leading to the belief that Fischhoff’s curse may be real.
● 1990: Gary “Gingsin” McCord returns to the Camarilla and Embraces Trevor “Merlot” Valentine.
● 1999: Red Star rises. Clan Gangrel leaves the Camarilla.
● 1999: Warwick Event. Gary “Gingsin” McCord destroyed by Sabbat. Alden sent to damage torpor.
● 2001: Rurik Giovanni arrives to provide support to his Clan during the Nights of Turmoil.
● 2005: Mayor Frank Jackson (current mayor) elected.
● 2005: Ventrue Neonate Chelsea Doherty arrives in Cleveland ascends to Primogen a year later.
● 07/2008: Hunter influenced FBI launches major raiding operation on offices of Cuyahoga County Commissioners and a wide range of cities, towns, and villages in the county uncovering extensive bribery and corruption. Three-member board of commissioners model changed to county executive and 11-member county council. Kindred powerbases take a substantial hit.
● 2009: Cleveland Gambling Act passes.
● 2011: Clan Gangrel returns to the Camarilla. Ancilla Steven Stanford accepted back into the fold. He is charged with ensuring that peaceful gatherings of the Sects occur regularly. Zodiac calendar reinstituted.
● 2011: Construction begins on Medical Mart.
● 2012: Chicago Blood Accord signed creating a pact of non-aggression between the Camarilla and Sabbat.
● 2016: Medical Mart opens.