Domain Officers of Portland
Advocate: Jentry Nix, Toreador
Ambassador: Storm, Lasombra
Architect: Phillips Downs, Ventrue
Rules of Portland
Here’s what you need to know if you’re hanging your hat in Portland or just passing through.
1. Respect Given is Respect Returned: If you are stopping in the Domain long enough to feed (or longer), drop us a note that you're here. We have a drop-box at the Elysium for exactly that purpose.
2. Judge Not Lest Ye be Judged: Do what you want, so long as it doesn’t interfere with the Masquerade, another's Libertas, or Domain safety.
3. Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell: We don't pry beyond what's necessary to keep the city safe. You are free to not answer any questions that don't have a bearing on the Masquerade or current operational security.
4. Equivalent Recompense: If it is found that you have wronged someone, you owe them fair recompense for the wrong - up to the level of the harm you caused.
5. Participation: Complain about something too much, and you have just volunteered to help out.
6. Arbitration: two kindred who cannot resolve a dispute on their own may select an agreed-upon neutral arbitrator to help them resolve it. If the resolution of the arbitration is unacceptable, it can be appealed to the local populace as a whole, who will then vote on a resolution. The voting group may award damages/apply penalties, up to and including Equivalent Recompense, by a majority vote.
Elysium of Portland
Saint Michael the Archangel Catholic Church
Winter Hill Watchers:
-Local Free-State Militia Gang-
- Recruiting new members to fill in ranks
Residents Unaffiliated with a Gang