- Domain Code: AZ-010-D
- Domain Title: Dead Man's Hand
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Dead Man’s Hand is a Domain Level organization of Mind's Eye Society located in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Our Domain supports games for several venues, all of which are listed below with wiki information. Our player base ranges from new players (Member Class 1) all the way to seasoned veterans (Member Class 14). We are within driving distance of the Tucson Domain and only four hours away from the Domain of Las Vegas. Many of us have also fostered deep ties with players in other Domains such as Los Angeles, Reno, and Sonoma just to name a few.
For Game Locations or to be put on one of our IC/OOC email lists, please contact the appropriate Venue Storytellers, our Domain Storyteller, or Domain Coordinator.
Domain Coordinator: Conner Nigrovic
- ADC Assets – Bryan Lee Briggs
- ADC Recruitment –
- ADC Socials –
- ADC Web – Wade York
Domain Storyteller: Sarah Himebaugh
- VST - Camarilla-Anarch - Chris White
- VST - Sabbat - Bryan Lee Briggs
- VST - Garou - Conner Nigrovic
- VST - CoD-X - Kevin Hislop
Other Domain Information
- You can find our Monthly Domain Calendar Here
- You can find our Neighboring Domain Calendar Here
- You can sign up for our domain mailing list Click Here.
- You can find our Domain's Facebook Group Here
Areas Under the Domain VSS: Venue Boundaries: Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Fountain Hills, Cave Creek, Carefree, New River, Glendale, Peoria, Sun City, Surprise, Litchfield Park, Avondale, Tolleson, Mesa, Gilbert, Casa Grande, Stanfield, Blackwater, Coolidge, Randolph, Florence, Apache Junction, Youngberg, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Queen Valley, Buckeye, Liberty, Goodyear, Wickenburg, Maricopa, Indian Reservations, Southern Tonto National Forest, White Tank Mountain Regional Park, McDowell Mountain Regional Park, South Mountain Park, Estrella Mountain Regional Park.
- CoD-X - Trust but Verify, Set in Metropolitan Phoenix, the various supernaturals left over from the 10 Second War try to maintain control over a sprawling metropolis.
- VtM: Camarilla-Anarch - The Still Watchtower, Set in Metropolitan Phoenix, the Ivory Tower maintains its quiet shadow over the Valley of the Sun with both Anarch and Independent Alliance around the valley.
- VtM: Sabbat - The Dark Redemption, Set in wooded city of Flagstaff, Arizona - the Sword of Caine tries to rebuild its strength and numbers after Hunters and Lupines rocked the sect.
- WtA: Apocalypse - Under a Desert Moon, With the Apocalypse behind them, the rebuilding of a Caern, the embracing of the Fera and factional divide of the Nation, the Garou strive to survive another moon.