Commonly Known Information
Name: Cecil "BloodQuill" (Last Name Unknown)
Generation and Clan: 9th Generation, Tremere
Society: Acknowledged Camarilla; Elder
Margrave of Staten Island; Under prince Jack Ryder
Primogen of Clan Tremere Within New York City
Education: PHD in Education (1960 CCSU)
M.A. in English (1956 CCSU)
- Born in Connecticut on Oct 31st, 1890.
- Publishes Works of Fiction containing Details that are notably accurate to true occult magic (1910).
- Embraced on July 28th, 1914. Several hours after the Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
- Goes overseas to Vienna for seven years. Avoiding the War entirely (1914).
- Returns to America and settles in New York (1921); Disappears into the shadows until the end of the Korean war (1953).
- Attends Central Connecticut State university and acquires a Master's Degree in English (1956)
- Continues Education, Earning a Doctorate in Education (1960)
- Returns to New York, Reintegrating into Kindred society there, then disappearing into the shadows.
- Leaves New York Temporarily and spends 7 Years in the Transylvanian Alps (1973)
- Returns to New York and reintegrates once again, and once more Entering into the Shadows. (1980)
- Emerges from the Shadows and takes an active role in kindred society within New York City. (2018)
- "And here I'd always thought that Tremere grow out of the 'fire is the answer to all of life's problems' phase at some point. Then I got on a boat with Elder BloodQuill." - Dottie Youngblood
- "There's something to be said about a Kindred who dresses in a way that, no matter how big the crowd around him is, you can never lose sight of him. I liked him immediately." - Bartleby Crane
(Please leave quotes here)
- It is rumored he is part of a lineage that focuses on hunting salubri and the infernal to extinction.
(Please leave Rumors here)
Player: Wolfgang Fuller US2017110069
Player Email: Hinuraku@gmail.com
Storyteller: Buck Crutchfield
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Location: New York, NY