Birth Name: Tenzin Choden
Deed Name: She Is Her Mother's Daughter
Tribe: Star Gazer
Sept: Sept of the Hidden Spring
Society: Concordat of Stars
Camp: Jade Covenant
Notable Traits: Tibetan-American in features, always seen in the company of a rather large Tibetan male, and carries prayer beads and a satchel everywhere she goes.
- She carries guilt for her mother's death. What could a 7 year old have hoped to do in that final battle?
- Rumor here.
- Rumor here.
- "Once there was a monk who lectured many young students. One student would keep stealing from the others, but the monk would do nothing to stop them. The students all complained to the monk about the thief, and said they would leave the temple if something wasn't done. The monk gathered up all of his students, and he said to them, 'You are wise, and you know right from wrong. You may all leave and find somewhere else to learn, but there is one among you who does not know right from wrong. I tell you all now, who will teach them if I do not? I will keep them here and teach them even should the rest of you leave.' And so, the students understood the monk." - Tsomo
- "She's got the inquisitive desire to push buttons, paired with the good sense to recognize boundaries and sensitive topics. She's no nonsense about rank though, which I get--even if I haven't seen it from just about anyone else in the Sept." - Cassie Mavros-Ruiz
- "Bright eyed, studious, always willing to do the hard and thankless work. There's a lot more going on than people tend to see, and I've seen her after a drive that makes I-35 rush hour look like high tea. I admire her quiet strength and unassuming wisdom." - Momfriend
- "When I needed help she was there, she will always have a place to stay under my roof." - Paul Lassick
- "She's warm in a lot of ways. She's going to get really tired if people don't listen to her, and step up better." - Summer Sky "Nevertheless She Persisted" Harper
- "Add Your Quote here." Choden
- The Dalai Lama : A Biography by Patricia Marcello
- Tashi and the Tibetan Flower Cure by Naomi Rose
- If these were Choden and her Mother, Tenzin meets Aang.