Name: Christopher Drake
Notable Traits: Christopher dresses in contemporary business wear accented with a ring on each hand. Despite his Ukrainian origin, he speaks with an upper class English accent.
- Acknowledged as a member of the Camarilla
- Confirmed, Established, Privileged as an Elder of the Camarilla
Christopher is a Ukrainian Elder fresh to the New World, as he still calls it. Little is publicly known about him due to his isolation from most of Kindred, yet several other Elders stepped forward to sponsor him as a Member of the Camarilla as well as vouching for his age and potency. Thus far, he has evasively dodged questions regarding his clan, but seems to be amused by the inquiries.
- "Han minner meg om et ordtak; Noen ganger er de gamle måtene bedre." - Olaf
- "It is so nice to see an elder try to embrace new cultures and ideas. I wonder what his game is." - Alice
- "Elder Drake is extremely polite, but purposefully enigmatic about many things. This is a puzzle to me. Thankfully, I enjoy puzzles and Elder Drake is one that will take a while to piece together." - Caoilfhoinn
- "He has like this weird thing for like giving presents, almost like some gentleman like Santa. Is like always watching and like I'm guessing like trying to like figure the neonates out? Like I don't like know, like all things that like smell like a Tzim with like another name?" - Karma
- "Refreshing to see someone playing the old games, but being around him makes me wonder if our old ways can keep up with the pace of modern world." - Ezra of the Vanguard
- "He wouldn't tell me his clan, but it's not my job to prod an elder of the Camarilla about these things." - Natalya Zabirov
- "Your Quote Here" - Joe Sample
- Rumor is that he has some fancy castle out in the Ukrainian countryside that he used to live in.
- Rumor is that he is fleeing his former city due to the threat of the Sabbat
- Others say that he isn't fleeing at all, but rather seeking something that finally enticed him to America. What could provide such motivation is anyone's guess.
- Drake is one of the oldest Caitiff in the world.
- Tywin Lannister - Game of Thrones
- Harry "Galahad" Hart - Kingsman
- Rubert Giles - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV - Dune
Player: John "Decker" Pool
Player Email: email@example.com
Storyteller: Daniel Briscoe
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Austin, TX