From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Clan: Nosferatu Sect: Camarilla
Elder of the Camarilla
I can live with the bug-eyes, wings. The buzzing, though. If I thought it would end it, I could surely welcome death.
- Cicada has bug like features, most notably a large proboscis that extends from the bottom half of his face. He has translucent, veined wings. He is almost always disguised with Mask of 1000 Faces to protect the Masquerade.
- Cicada was a Polish veteran of the Polish-Ottoman War (1620-21). After the Polish defeat he worked as a mercenary. He was cruel and violent, though he got his comeuppance. Following a battle he pillaged and burned the cottage of an old widow. She cursed with him a plague of locusts to remind him of his hardened heart.
- He made his way to the Holy Land in 1625 looking for religious deliverance from the curse. He converted to Islam and was Embraced by an Ashirra Nosferatu. He threw himself 100% into Islam in hope of being free of the curse. After a couple of decades with no reprieve he lost interest.
- Cicada was driven quite mad by the curse, which has only been made worse after his embrace by the isolation brought on by his bug-like appearance.
- By 1645 he had himself smuggled to the New world.
- Around 1660, Cicada met Gunnar in modern day Kentucky. After getting to know each other they worked together over a period of five decades to raid/attack special targets of interest that were harming the Shawnee people or that were harming the environment. Most of these raids/attacks were mostly done along the Ohio River between Cincinnati and Owensboro.
- By 1952 he settles in Cincinnati, but remains reclusive. He travels frequently to pursue his political machinations or seeking treatment for his curse.
- In 2011 Cicada seeks treatment from Graves. It was ultimately unsuccessful.
Created by: Greg G