Commonly Known Information
Notable Traits: Always dresses in black, wears a set of old-looking Colt revolvers whenever he can. Doesn't suffer fools long, in either the Tower or the Movement. Seems to be just about the maddest guy in the room.
They say his story starts back before Texas was Texas, before America won the West. I heard tell once he had a family, made an honest living, but heard the call of God and left that life behind. He set up shop as a preacher in some little nowhere town, and he had a quiet little life. Course, things never stay quiet for people like us, maybe moreso for people like him. Some kinda monster came to his little town, and killed all of his little flock. Left him for meat in the sand, but there'd been one watchin' as Clint made his last stand. Saw how the old man stood his ground, filled that monster's face with buckshot and wrath, and gave the dyin' man a choice. Live and get revenge, or die and be with his people. Well, I figure the wrath of God Almighty must've been filling that old man, and he signed right up, joined the rest of us in the long nights. It took the pair of them a year, but they tracked that beast down, hunted it to its lair, and there they killed it. Not that you could really kill a thing like that, mind, just send it back home. Left our buddy Clint a gift, like its kind does, made him as much a monster as it was I think.
Well, that was all a long time ago, and he's sure as hell no monster like I ever seen. Fifty years he kept the peace in Austin, hell maybe all of Texas. Saw him workin' to save folks from depression an' flood, from dust bowls an' disasters. Maybe he thinks doin' all the good he can is all he's got left, or maybe he's just too damn stupid to know what he is now, but either way he's been an old hand all the same. Those that wrong him, those that go against the Masquerade, well... I figure last thing they hear is the thunder of his guns.
Still and all, that went to hell as most good things do. The Tower took the city out from under him while leaving the bodies of his friends to ash. Some men might take umbrage at that, swear oaths of vengeance and terror, but for nigh-on twenty years now Clint has kept to himself. He can be seen around Austin, on occasion, when the lights flicker and dim, and there's tell that he hunts the wicked and the evil-doers still as he once did.
- Man like that, he definitely wants something. Can't lose what he did and not, you know? I don't know if it's revenge or it's something else, though.
- They say when the Tower left Austin, he took up space in what used to be a Tremere Chantry. They probably don't take too kindly to that.
- He's a Neonate by blood, sure... but there's something else behind those eyes. I don't know what it is I just... don't like hanging around him too long.
- You mean that guy who tried to kill the Prince of San Antonio?
- I hear tell he's a lapdog of the Assamites. Spent a whole gathering working muscle for them.
- You ever notice how much time he spends with Felix Winchester? Those two where getting awful friendly guess all the Tremere are going Anarch.
- Either he's throwing out the Brujah or the Brujah are throwing him out, right? Right.
- Does he just want to fight everybody?
- "Jeg har møtt sin type før ... Lidenskapelig ... mer sannsynlig å svinge et sverd enn å snakke gjennom et problem ... Han har sin sinne på erm og hans forakt på tungen. Denne unge vil høste alle fordelene av sin vrede, for godt eller dårlig.." - Olaf
- "Clint is a good guy, eventually, you just have to get through all the anti-Camarilla bullshit to get to it. Like I said a good guy." - Johnny
- "Clint and I have worked together, on and off, for as far back as I can remember most days. He is the fire to my ice. His future is bigger than even he knows." - Levi Rabinowitz
- "Be careful what you run your mouth about. Lotsa crazies out there." - Turmoil
- "I have no doubt in my mind that someday, somehow, we're going to end up on opposites sides of a conflict again. And I'm not looking forward to that. But in the mean time - if there's something Clint cares more about than trying to pick a fight with the Camarilla, it's keeping him and his safe. When push comes to shove, I just hope he remembers who were the ones outside the Movement working to make sure that was the case." - Simon Flint
- "I put his ass down once. Don't think I won't do it again." - Tamara Rose Linden
- "Oh, yeah, like I know Clint. Rude as fuck, acting like he wants a fight, blah blah, "I'm so broody!" Like, whatever." - Karma
- "Clint and I have a... History. It's unfortunate that we seem to be on different sides. While his alliances may be questionable, his loyalty seems less so." - Felix Winchester
- "I just waiting for the day he violates the accords then we'll see once and for all who the better man is... " - Euther Drake
- "What can I say, sometimes I am a sucker for outlaws." - Alexandria Taylor
- "Hij lijkt redelijk. Klem op 'lijkt'." - Coen Baanard
- "He kinda looks like he should be in one of those movies my granddad was obsessed with. Hahaha, but nah, Clint's cool." - Britney Daye
- "Clint is probably one of the first vampires that moved to my region. We have never really had much in the way of conversation, and have mostly steered clear of each other beyond when circumstances require. He came in, and seemed to have a vested interest in keeping the area safe. That was good enough for me, and didn't need my involvement. I suppose he is good for the city, but I don't know enough to say much about him as a person." - Alistair Beckworth
- '"He always does exactly what he says he'll do. If only more of our kind were as forthright" - Kosto Raav
- "Clint treats me like a snake in the grass. Silly little notion, given that I'm not hiding anything about myself; I've got all my cards on the table! Does he?" - Lillian Chandler
- "Dude. I think you keep forgetting clan first. It's always Brujah." - Payback
- "He's grumpy, but he hasn't screwed anything up." - Vengeance
- "There are worse things than the two of us, and somebody's gotta care more about this place than our place in it." - Tamara Rose Linden
- "They say "the best revenge is living well" he may have got the better of me in our last shoot out, but it was worth the sacrifice to secure the domain for the tower. I'm only sad that now I'll never get to see Euther finish what he started with Clint all those years ago" - Xavier Langston
- "Like, look, at least he like gets shit done." - Karma
- "Reckon we have some work left to do." - Tamara Rose Linden
- "A man of few words. I respect those who let actions speak for them, whatever our differences may be. Perhaps we will solve problems together." - Gabriel
- "Sustained aggression is not an effective means of causing change. It is the mark of a stupid man." - Ezra of the Vanguard
- "You're supposed to get shit done. And by get shit done, I mean do it... not whine about it." - Payback
- "I like totes get it. Like he doesn't like trust us, or like anyone. He like has like totes forgotten what like feeling like he is like part of something, and that's like why he's all like OMG the movement is like way awesome! Isn't it like totes fucked that like I'm going to like probably end up like throwing up my fists for like a dude who hates me?" - Karma
- "He shot me in the face. I catch him, I'm popping his head off like a grape. In the face. I mean, really? I wouldn't be annoyed if it'd been my chest. But I like my face." - Dante Niccolo Cesare Giovanni
Player: Monjoni Osso (US2016060037)
Player Email: email@example.com
Storyteller: Daniel Briscoe
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Austin TX