Clyde is a Gargoyle embraced near Atlanta, GA. He has the Merit, "Arcane". He is the literal description of a monster. He has spent a great deal of his time in isolation away from Kindred and Mortal society. He has been known to sculpt and create fanciful stories about his many sculptures. He purports to have ongoing social relationships with several of his sculptures but when pressed he will acknowledge that these are imaginary relationships. His sire's nomadic and chaotic Accounting has left him soured on the whole idea of being unaligned and on the Anarch movement. As a result, he favors the stability and sense of purpose that the Camarilla often provides.
He stands 6'4" tall when fully standing, including his horns. He has 2 enormous bat-like wings that have a 14' wing span. His skin is very rough and course like stone and is a gray coloring, with a hint of blue tint. He has horns that are almost demon shaped that are about 4 inches in length. He has a long blue tongue. His eyes are Hazel with human-like pupils, making it seem that there is a trace of humanity left within him. His ears are long and pointed similar to the ears of an elf. He has the torso of a human male but he is a bit humble and prefers to keep clothed at all times. He has normal length arms that end in elongated hands which bare black claws instead of fingernails. He has two massive legs with feet that each have 5 short pointed talons on each toe of his foot.
Embraced by the Elder Autarkis Gargoyle named, Chimera in the latter part of the 19th Century, Clyde relocated himself to Munich, Germany where he claimed to be from pre-embrace although no mortal geneology can be tied to him in that region. In 2015, Clyde relocated himself to Elder Prince Salil Rasul El Hasim's (Assamite NPC) Manhattan, KS domain and quickly elevated his standing to that of Keeper of Elysium and had his haven formally named as the domain's official Elysium where he lives and serves his prince loyally to this very night.
- 1861: Embraced by Chimera
to punish him for his mortal ways.
- 1861 - 1915: Endures the Accounting of Chimera continually roaming the southern United States from Anarch domain to Anarch domain avoiding Usurpers and his sire's enemies.
- 1915 - 2015: Relocated to Munich, Germany to join the Camarilla and create a future for himself as a "Freeborn Gargoyle". During the Great Wars he served his prince with valor and embraced at least one Childe and possibly more but he won't say and boons have been paid for the silence of the Munich Harpy. Clyde Hudson is welcome to return if he so desires.
- 2015: Relocated to Manhattan, KS to reside under the Elder Assamite Prince Salil Rasul El Hasim and indulge in the easy access of the local university to learn structural Engineering.
- 2017: Completed his structural Opus, a Grand Elysium self sculpted out of the inside of a hill centrally located in the City of Manhattan, KS.
- December 2nd, 2017 - April 14th,2018 served as Keeper of Elysium in Manhattan, KS. The Elysium remained free of incident and was gifted to the Prince of Manhattan, KS.
- April 14th, 2018: Claimed Praxis of Topeka, KS.
- He obviously loves sculpting; his pet cat named, "Tigger"; and playing chess.
- He is noticeably uncomfortable with kindred who use Dominate in his presence and actively avoids contact with Tremere unless Camarilla duties require an interaction.
- He has traded boons to be represented on Primogen councils by members of the Nosferatu clan and he frequently trades boons with members of the movement.
- He claims to be adopted by Clan Brujah and for a time he did carry the Favor of Luminary Elder, Torben The Bear.
- He claimed praxis in Topeka? Didn't that domain get cleansed of Kindred by hunters? He must be mad.
- He's obsessed with the Tower Herald and its contributors.
- He guards a Hell mouth.
- He threatened the life of Harpy Hagen, Co-Editor of the Tower Herald.
- He is under different rules as a non pillar Prince and not to be afforded his 2nd and 5th Tradition Rights per Harpy Kevin Hagen
- A Luminary Tremere wants him dead for seizing a Praxis and acting like he's a proper Prince
- - (Feel free to gossip!)
- “Experience taught Mr. Hudson to expect barriers and conflict in certain situations. Good thing I know my way around those barriers and can help out.” - Maris Bell
- “To become imperceptible oneself, to have dismantled love in order to become capable of loving. To have dismantled one's self in order finally to be alone and meet the true double at the other end of the line. To become like everybody else; but this, precisely, is a becoming only for one who knows how to be nobody, to no longer be anybody. To paint oneself gray on gray.” - Agnese Giovanni di Calderari
- "My childe is of noble character. I think of him as better of character than myself and his intentions are true. I would advise caution to anyone who seeks to dishonor or be harm to my childe." - Chimera
- "Any coward can endure hardship; bravery is the endurance of the suspense with the resolve to see things through in spite of whatever hardship is about to come."~unknown
- "Dumplings rather than flowers" - Po quoting a Japanese idiom regarding Clyde
- “Senor Hudson is a curious beast. His conviction is sound and his strength of purpose like the tip of a spear. I have been pleased to work with him and look froward to doing so in the future.” - Diego Amador
- "Either you must be joking, or this Hudson is. There is no way these Topeka reports you bring me are credible." - Thaddeus Moreau
- "My brother does not stop once he sets his mind to a task. He is both the unstoppable force and immovable object." Enyo
- (Add a quote and you might get one back in return!)
Player: Matt Otte US2017080119
Player Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storyteller: Joe Boyer
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Location: Manhattan, Kansas