Commonly Known Information
Name: Coen Baanard
Notable Traits: Walks with a cane, usually wears Yellow and Purple
Standing: Elder of the Tower
Coen Baanard, Prince of the Domain of Austin, was born in New York when it was still New Amsterdam. Embraced by the Toreador due to his skills at painting, Coen quickly mastered his art, as well as the art of coordination. He supported the retaking of Austin in 1999, though he was wounded by a Tzimisce and lost partial use of his leg from the creature's Vicissitude. In 2009, upon the death of the Prince of Austin and most of the Court, he claimed Praxis, and has held it until a month after the Founder's Day Ball, when he stepped down to address Clan Matters.
Coen is known to be a master painter; he has painted for Kindred across the country and even the world. He is also known to have some form of tie to Purissima Giess, hence why she chose Austin to play host to the inaugural Foudner's Day Ball in 2017.
- Giess didn't just pick Austin out of a hat; Baanard did something for her in the past. Most say it was a painting... but there's something else there. An Elder of her standing doesn't just pick someone like that to be a friend...
- Rumor here.
- Rumor here.
- "הונדערט הײַזער זאָל ער האָבן, אין יעדער הויז הונדערט צימערן, אין יעדער צימער צוואַנציק בעטן, און קדחת זאַל אים וואַרפֿן פֿון איין בעט אין דער צווייטער." - Levi Rabinowitz
- "He has thus far proven quite amenable. Perhaps a bit too much so for a Prince of Austin." - Felix Winchester
- "Navigere sjøen er en farlig reise smidd med haier. Vi vil se om han blir spist." - Olaf
- "Well he's just a darling then, isn't he? He would give anything to see this city prosper and I do mean ANYTHING." - Vivienne Stanwyck
- "Comment les puissants sont tombés. Maintenant, regarde-moi monter en flèche." - Alice Roux
Player: John DiPietro
Player Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storyteller: Daniel Briscoe
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Location: Austin, Texas