Notable Traits and Style
Cormag wears an old great kilt. He carries an antique 1866 Winchester rifle. He spends much of his private time in Ursus form, which is that of the now extinct Caledonian Brown Bear. He travels in the form of a peregrine falcon, using Thousand
• Cormag was born on April 16th 1741 in the Highland forests of Scotland
• He underwent his First Change April 16th 1746
• This was a post-war period in Scottish history. Lacking opportunity he emigrated to America.
• He arrived in the Virginia Colony in 1749. He quickly went to live, as a Bear, in the Appalachian Mountains in the western portion of Virginia Colony. Here he hibernated frequently.
• By the mid-1760s Scotch-Irish and German immigrants began settling in the mountains. Cormag assisted them and lived in community with them for a couple of years.
• In 1770 he retreated further into the mountains. He lived as a bear and hibernated frequently again, having only minor contact with people.
• As people kept encroaching he kept retreating further and further into the mountains. The first settlement in what would become Kentucky was founded in 1774. Cormag settled permanently into the Appalachian Mountains in Kentucky at this time, and hibernated.
• His hibernation was interrupted in 1779 by fighting between natives with their
British allies and Kentucky settlers. The Revolutionary war was on. Cormag
aided and fought on each side seeking balance to keep the fighting from spilling
into his territory.
• In 1801 Cormag meets Yitzhak Seed-of-Two-Trees, through a Native American
contact. Yitzhak spent a lot of time working to prevent the dispossession of native
peoples, and Cormag served as muscle when Yitzhak called for him.
• He hibernated for a long time, waking next in 1863. He found the colonies had become States, and were at war with one another. He defended his territory and the local bear population, again balancing his support and assistance between the Union and the Confederacy.
• At the end of the war he returned to hibernation. He woke only briefly in the 20th century.
• He joined the Garou Nation and the local Sept in 2015
Information Known by the Garou Nation
• Cormag spent some time in the mid 20th century working with James Gaia's Shield of the Children of Gaia.
• He joined the Garou Nation and the local Sept in Cincinnati in 2015.
• He is in possession of a fetish kilt that allows him to cause pain of terror with a glance.
Rumors & Quotes
• Cormag hunts wild hog with his Khan Bastet packmate.
• He assisted the Confederates during the civil war.
• He sits in on the Theurge meetings
• "I've been a bystander my whole life. Apocalypse has come and gone. Maybe it's time to get involved..."
Cormag obtained his deed name while in Scotland before immigrating to the American colonies. The translation is imprecise, but is meant to mean something like "legs rooted in the ground"
10/28/2017 - Cormag assists in raising the Caern in Cincinnati. He successfully Ultimatums an Incarna.