From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Did I offend? Please accept a trivial boon for my malfeasance. Perhaps I could take care of some minor task you would consider beneath you?
in the Camarilla
As an Ancilla
Commonly Known Information
Notable Traits: Deferential, servile, competent
Released from the accounting in the early 1960's, the Nosferatu known as "Cub" has always seemed eager to serve his betters, and only too happy to handle the dirty work and menial tasks that more lofty Kindred see as beneath them. His demeanor, which could be described as fawning and obsequious, has remained unchanged over his half-century of active participation in Kindred society. By all accounts, "Cub" is a genuinely cordial, obedient, and dependable Nosferatu who has recently become an Ancilla.
When "Cub" has been seen in Camarilla circles, he has generally been dressed in the current street fashions. Whether this reflects his personal taste, or simply serves to enable blending in with the masses is a matter of debate. In recent nights, he has been spotted wearing a hoodie, flat-brimmed baseball cap, sunglasses, jeans or work pants, and black boots.
- "Cub" pretends to be a sweet and friendly guy, but he's actually a spy, gathering intel for an Archon.
- Some say that he's a terrifying serial killer who's never been caught, and the sweet and subservient act is just a cover.
- His face seems really familiar, like I've seen another Nosferatu before who looked just like him. It would have been way before he was around, though. Before WWII.
- "He's like been like gone for like ten like years and expects that like we're not going to like have questions. Like where were you when we like were like taking back this city?" - Karma
- "Dude, it's been a decade. Where the fuck have you been?!" - Payback
- "Courteous and capable. Fine taste in eyewear as well." - Charles Blaine
- "Impressively courteous. And that is coming from one who has been found to be Courteous by Prince François Villon himself!" - Sébastien Delacroix